Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Secret Life of Brian Westbrook

occidio

I dont want anyone to PM with hate mail or anything. It took me a while to decide if I should post this and let people in on this information. This will change the way you look at the great eagles running back.

As many of you know Brian Westbrook is an amazing running back. I've watched him play at Dematha and watched him torch my college football team.

But many of eagles fans might want know his little secret.

Brian Westbrook is gay. He has a secret boyfriend. Im not sure if his locker room knows about this but it is the truth.

A very credible source that knows Brian's boytoy told me this information a few weeks ago. I did my research to see if he has been married has kids or anything like that. I found nothing about his personal life.

I feel that theres a lot of Homosexuality going on in the NFL, players are just very hush about it b/c it would ruin their reputation as a hard nose football players.

I dont want anyone to PM with hate mail or anything.

Who does?

A very credible source that knows Brian's boytoy told me this information a few weeks ago. I did my research to see if he has been married has kids or anything like that. I found nothing about his personal life.

1) Credible sources are rarely referred to as "a very credible source." They are usually referred to by name so that others might have a thought about their credibility.

2) Would marriage and kids mean he WASN'T gay?

3) You found NOTHING on his personal life? And this somehow verifies something? I would find this to be an absence of verification.

Lastly, why are you so interested? Are you ... interested? :laugh:

Who does?

1) Credible sources are rarely referred to as "a very credible source." They are usually referred to by name so that others might have a thought about their credibility.

3) You found NOTHING on his personal life? And this somehow verifies something? I would find this to be an absence of verification.

Why do I care?

I just wanted loser eagles fans that they are cheering on a homosexual. No offense to anyone.

Who does?

Why do I care?

I just wanted loser eagles fans that they are cheering on a homosexual. No offense to anyone, except eagle fans.

Who does?

I am a little worried here....

I am not married and I don't have any kids.

I checked the interweb for infor on my personal life and nothing was there!

No it can't BE!!!!!

Nothing Leonard.. Theres nothing wrong with being gay in the NFL.

i dont understand why peolpe now days thinks theirs nothing wrong with being gay. Isnt being gay bad for your health?

i dont hate gay people i have few gay friends i have nothing against them.

Archived