Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

-Vacation-

mistymjohnson

Favorite U2 album?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite U2 album?

• How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb (2004)
    • All that you can't leave behind (2000)
    • Pop (1997)
    • Zooropa (1993)
    • Achtung Baby (1991)
    • Rattle and Hum (1998)
    • The Joshua Tree (1987)
    • The Unforgettable Fire (1984)
    • War (1983)
    • October (1981)
    • Boy (1980)
    • U2 makes my ears hurt...

I am almost finished packing... House is clean... Kidlets (Dank, Samson, & Gideon) are all set with the sitter... And SPI (S. Padre Island) is in my very near future!

My son and I leave out around eight in the morning on a train to NYC... Then, a plane to Houston... And finally, a 6-7 hour car ride to SPI. We are expecting to be there early Friday morning. I am not really looking forward to the travel time, but I can't wait to sit my big butt on the sandy beach and soak up some summer sun! 10 full nights of R&R. We plan on spending most of our time on the beach, but also I am taking my son to Mexico and then a couple of days to experience ranch life. He is so excited!

I don't plan to check any email while gone... And if I am lucky, my cell phone will find a way to mysteriously not work. *smiles* All this to look forward to, and yet I am still a little sad... Why? Because I will miss you guys!

-HAIL TO THE REDSKINS-

Thanks guys! Looks like I am pulling an all-nighter... My friend just left, and I just realized that I am going to have too much luggage to carry (remembering also that I am bringing home an extra suitcase). *sighs* I am trying to figure out what I can live without for ten days... *growls*

• 3 weeks later...
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

What was supposed to only be a ten day vacation turned out to be eighteen days. As much as I enjoyed myself... I am sooooooooooooo glad to be home! Anyway... I'll give some details later...

!!!HTTR!!!

Welcome back ;)

Archived