Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

injury report from Iggleland

Drkstar

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/sports/football/13490880.htm

Reid said cornerback Sheldon Brown was sore yesterday after playing Saturday with a sprained ligament in his knee. Defensive end Jevon Kearse left the Cardinals game in the second quarter with the same injury. Reid said both might be able to play against the Redskins.

Wide receiver Darnerien McCants left Sunday's game with a sprained left shoulder and may not be able to play.

Offensive tackle Jon Runyan continues to be hampered by a bruised knee and quadriceps muscle, and running back Reno Mahe

I enjoyed this little nugget from the same article:

"McMahon's 44.3 completion percentage and 50.0 passer rating would be the worst in the league if he had enough pass attempts to qualify for the leader board. He has thrown three touchdown passes and seven interceptions."

I enjoyed this little nugget from the same article:

"McMahon's 44.3 completion percentage and 50.0 passer rating would be the worst in the league if he had enough pass attempts to qualify for the leader board. He has thrown three touchdown passes and seven interceptions."

Unfortunately that's about where Chris Simms was before we played Tampa Bay. Big difference is the presense of #21 roaming the secondary.

Sort of off topic but I hope we get another shot at Simms. He may think that since he was able to get some of those throws in the first time around he will test Taylor.

Unfortunately that's about where Chris Simms was before we played Tampa Bay. Big difference is the presense of #21 roaming the secondary.

Sort of off topic but I hope we get another shot at Simms. He may think that since he was able to get some of those throws in the first time around he will test Taylor.

I see what you're saying... and I'd agree with you on all counts..... except I have the utter most respect for Joey Galloway's ability.

When healthy, and given the opportunity, that guy can play. Always could. He just hasn't been healthy too often.... but he has this year. And he's a legitimate threat at receiver.

The Eagles, OTOH, don't have a legitimate receiving threat like that.

And let's be honest, Philly's defense isn't in the same calibre as Tampa's. At least not this season.

I see what you're saying... and I'd agree with you on all counts..... except I have the utter most respect for Joey Galloway's ability.

When healthy, and given the opportunity, that guy can play. Always could. He just hasn't been healthy too often.... but he has this year. And he's a legitimate threat at receiver.

The Eagles, OTOH, don't have a legitimate receiving threat like that.

And let's be honest, Philly's defense isn't in the same calibre as Tampa's. At least not this season.

I agree about Galloway. He has great speed and we will have our hands full with him. On the other hand, I also agree that the absence of Taylor from the 1st matchup may surprise Simms on the 2nd go around (please let us win and get TB!). I would not be surprised to see Taylor get at least one INT as Simms attempts to duplicate his performance and attack what he thinks is a weakness in our D.

Archived