Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heroes

Jacoah

Heroes. There are heroes who emerge when you least expect them.

Heroes. You find yourself in a quandary and wish for them. At times you dream them up, and when desperate you pray for them even when prayer is anathema to you.

But they emerge. Heroes: RGIII on a bum knee, a rookie RB coming off two egregious fumbles in as many games who never gave up on himself and an unproven backup QB in a churning sea of uncertainty.

Heroes. A kicker who believes in himself as much as he believes in his team.

We're surrounded by heroes this season. I've needed a hero to lift this team from ashes for a very long time. And they have emerged.

The fans who complain and leave as unbelievers, however, do not believe in heroes and, therefore, eschew themselves as true fans. They've ultimately lost, empty shells, uncommitted. Lost. So, you losers need a hero more than I.

But you've already lost, because you don't believe . . . in heroes.

RGIII worries me..he is such a fiery competitor...but I sure respect the hell out of him...he a QB with a Riggns atttude when it come to putting himself on the line..and we all think the same thoughts, I imagine, about that....good and bad

Some deserves "hero" credit for calling the QB draw for 2 pts.

You know, as we lined up for that play I thought to myself that the way the Ravens were lined up on D, this would be a pretty easy 6 for Griffin on the QB draw. The Ravens NEVER saw that coming. Real heads up call by Shanny Jr.

Archived