Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD Week 9: Welcomes the restless, drunken happy tired, die hard fans!!!

zCommander

Here we are again somewhat drunk or somewhat sober. We need to win this game going into the bye week. Cam Newton does pose a problem and hopefully our D can find something to keep him in check. I see a high scoring game.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

The word is that Cam Newton should be better than RG3. I guess we will find out this Sunday who is the better QB - the freshman or the sophomore.

:panthersu:panthersu:panthersu:panthersu:panthersu:panthersu:panthersu

Q: What is your favorite drink during the game???

Less than 9 hours until kickoff, I should get some sleep.

Really looking forward to this one. This is a big game for us. A win, and we go into the bye with something to play for the rest of the way, a loss and things look pretty bleak. Winning a couple in a row at home would be a big deal in and of itself.

Also, we are doing our 80th anniversary thing this game, inducting a bunch of Redskins greats into the 80 greatest 'skins club, and many more Redskins legends will be in attendance. We will also be wearing those sexy throwback uniforms. This is like a homecoming game for us!

It could be an awesome day to be a 'skins fan. We just need to find a way to get the win.

I'm awake... Sober... and Tired... worked 11:45am-3AM (Including the time change) so 16 hour workday when I was supposed to get off at 7pm... Total time sitting: <30 minutes...

F'n new girl said "I'm not a good fit for this place" 10 minutes after she clocked in and just quit...

Archived