Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2013 Comprehensive NFL Draft Database

Dukes and Skins

Well we just had to do it again didnt we? 2013 looks to be another strong year for NFL draft prospects with QB's like Matt Barkley, Tyler Wilson and Logan Thomas.

Lets go ahead and get it started off with some early season predictions eh? What are y'alls for 2012?

For me right now I think Tyler Wilson is the best QB in college football and when the year is all over he'll be the #1 QB in the 2013 draft

Also feel free to go over to NFLDraftMonsters.com and check my work for OL, also I can post some over here if you all want

Justin

EDIT: Since its been asked throughout the thread, here are the picks the Redskins have as of right now

2,3,4,5,5,6,7 There is another 7th possible with the Kevin Barnes trade but I'm not entirely sure on that

Yeah, buddy. Big question is "where do we target with our 2nd round pick?" OL, CB, RB? BPA?

With the emergence of Rich Crawford, as of right now I'm thinking OL all the way. Crawford could very well return to looking like a rookie come the regular season. But as of right now I'd go OL if the draft was tomorrow.

But absolutely subject to change.

For the record, I never ONCE mentioned the bounce back year Landry Jones is poised for his senior year.

I want a cookie for restraint. :pfft:

Hail.

I'm with Justin on Landry Jones. You remember my assertion I made right? That Jones will not only be drafted outside of round 1, but will at some point lose even more reps to Bell?

I still stand by it. :)

I'm with Justin on Landry Jones. You remember my assertion I made right? That Jones will not only be drafted outside of round 1, but will at some point lose even more reps to Bell?

I still stand by it. :)

He will most certainly lose reps to the Belldozer ..... inside the 20. :pfft:

Bell behind those big ol' FB's is one play that's unstoppable. You know what's coming, but stoping 500 plus lbs is another matter.

Hail.

Don't sleep on Geno Smith. I think he'll be a top 10 pick and likely the #2 Qb off the board. as for the skins 2nd round. OL and DB are the biggest needs. all the big time CB's will be gone. but we could get a big time safety. Reid from LSU or Lester from Bama.

Don't sleep on Geno Smith. I think he'll be a top 10 pick and likely the #2 Qb off the board. as for the skins 2nd round. OL and DB are the biggest needs. all the big time CB's will be gone. but we could get a big time safety. Reid from LSU or Lester from Bama.

Geno and Tyler right now are the top 2 QB's on my list. Left him off the first list by accident. In terms of OL I really love what I've seen from Barrett Jones, but unless he really struggles theres no way he's making it out of the 1st round

Right now I have Jones as a 3rd round QB.....

For some reason, the player that comes to mind when I think of Landry Jones is Andrew Walter, former ASU QB.

Very hyped going into his junior season, had a disappointing year and decided to come back. People thought he could bounce back and become a top pick, and people were even talking about him being the first overall pick that year (2005), since the only other major contender seemed to be Aaron Rodgers, who had the Tedford stigma on him.

He came back, still didn't produce, and ended up being a third round pick and washed out of the league pretty quickly. GHH is going to kill me, but I think Landry's career follows an eerily similar trajectory.

..... GHH is going to kill me, but I think Landry's career follows an eerily similar trajectory.

GHH is gona' sit quietly and let Landry and another high powered OU offense talk on the field. All protected by a dominant line from last year that has gotten better by subtraction despite loosing the likes of Stephenson who I was never high on to begin with.

You can all thank me come season's end. :evilg:

Hail.

Archived