Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome to the World Our Newest Redskins Fan (Royallypwned)

Rdskn4Lyf21

......Royallypwned! :applause:

Royallypwned has been a member of ExtremeSkins since September 2007. For one reason or another, he's hid behind a mask of a Cowboys fan. However, the burgundy and gold has been in his blood over the past few years, no matter what team he claimed to "root" for. His excessive time here and his many votes for Chief Zee are a few examples of his faith.

Recently, he had his coming out party in the tailgate. His statement of allegiance can be found here: http://www.extremeskins.com/showpost.php?p=7682257&postcount=23552

It is evidenced by this screenshot that he can now use in a scrapbook about his newfound fandom:

15gf4g3.png

Welcome to the family Royallypwned :cheers:

royally, if it makes you feel any better, you weren't the only one who had an embarrassing loss on a bet :

U.S. Ambassador to Tajikistan Kenneth Gross, right, and British Ambassador to Tajikistan Trevor Moore stand fully clothed in a swimming pool in Dushanbe. The men dived into the swimming pool fully clothed as payment for a bet struck on the World Cup.

capt.photo_1281105152607-1-0.jpg?x=400&y=272&q=85&sig=29_xi6nQhWBLWp8OXZmwLw--

And just like ****roaches, Cowboy fans hate it when the light is turned on.

Strange coincidence :silly:

Heads up Mickalino. Your mailbox is full. This is the only way I can address this. I'm an IT guy. If other posters disagree, plz plz plz let me know. But I have an issue:

I have a dual core, 1GB of ram Dell laptop and everythread your sig appears in lags my machine.

It could have been that the laptop doesnt have a good video card but my work computer with dual monitors and high-end vid cards, and a friends Apple, all lag too.

Just saying...

Archived