Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Cigar Aficionados Thread

ceviker

Hey guys,

Haven't see a thread about cigars and whatnot, but I'm sure I'm not the only cigar lover here. So what are you're favorite cigars?

My favorites so far:

Rocky Patel Old World Reserve (just purely amazing)

Ashton Cabinent

Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real

Hoyo de Maduro Excalibur 1066

Davidoff (but damn are they expensive!)

I'm always looking for a new cigar, so any recommendations would be great.

I just smoked a Cohiba Toro Tubo this weekend. Great cigar, but I didn't finish it. I could use something a little shorter next time.

I've had the Cuban variety many times in Canada. My business partner travels to Cuba at least once a year. I work for a Canadian company

All you need to do is make a trip to Canada, they have no embargo on Cuban products.

(Or have rdsknbill hook you up :) )

Yeah I know that, I just don't have a reason to go to Canada haha.

Rdsknbill, if you can do the aformentioned, I would LOVE a PM from you.

Hey guys,

Haven't see a thread about cigars and whatnot, but I'm sure I'm not the only cigar lover here. So what are you're favorite cigars?

My favorites so far:

Rocky Patel Old World Reserve (just purely amazing)

Ashton Cabinent

Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real

Hoyo de Maduro Excalibur 1066

Davidoff (but damn are they expensive!)

I'm always looking for a new cigar, so any recommendations would be great.

You sire, are a god for starting this topic.

Arturo Fuente are my favorite cigars that are reasonably priced. Davidoffs are amazing, but waaaay too expensive. Montecristos are in between the two for me. More expensive than Fuentes, so they're not always the best option, but not nearly the exorbatant cost of Davidoffs.

Has anyone tried Al Capone Cigarillos? They're dipped in rum, cognac, etc. and are pretty much the best things ever to have on occasions that don't quite warrant a cigar.

Guest sk1nzHEAD
You sire, are a god for starting this topic.

Arturo Fuente are my favorite cigars that are reasonably priced. Davidoffs are amazing, but waaaay too expensive. Montecristos are in between the two for me. More expensive than Fuentes, so they're not always the best option, but not nearly the exorbatant cost of Davidoffs.

Has anyone tried Al Capone Cigarillos? They're dipped in rum, cognac, etc. and are pretty much the best things ever to have on occasions that don't quite warrant a cigar.

I haven't smoked an Al Capone but I CAN tell you that they smell absolutly amazing...

I haven't smoked an Al Capone but I CAN tell you that they smell absolutly amazing...

They TASTE absolutely amazing. I always keep a box in my car. If you haven't tried one, you really have to.

EDIT: And this is coming from somebody who smokes Marlboro Reds because he doesn't like those other pansy smokes. So take it from a good source when I say these things really are great.

So is being British :nana:

Haha. A cigar a day keeps the doctor away.

That's how it goes, right? :laugh: :laugh:

I've tried CAO Gold before and I thought it was good, but not great. I've heard good things about 5 Vegas, anyone try any of those?

Archived