Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mother Nature- A Skins fan? / Weather for Sunday (Merged)

FunBunch7

How does Bledsoe not play well in the cold??? He played in Buffalo and NE????????

Well, I surmised he doesn't play as well in cold weather as he does in warm weather. Check these stats:

Sep QB Rating: 103.7

Oct QB Rating: 93.1

Nov QB Rating: 77.1

Texas Stadium rating: 98.6

Road games rating: 77.3

Artificial Turf rating: 97.9

Grass Turf rating: 75.0

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/1041/splits/2005

My conclusion: Bledsoe is dog meat.

Cold and Snowy... How many times do you want brunell to fumble?

He only fumbles when he gets hit.

I'm hoping that bad weather will disrupt their passing game since that's where they jave an advantage. Their running game doesn't scare me but Bledsoe DID get a hot hand last week.

If this weekends weather remains sloppy, will that help the Redskins. With the Cowboys starting two backup offensive tackles who have had trouble run blocking- will bad weather force the Cowboys to try and run the ball? Just a thought- if it's cold, wet, and muddy- it could be exactly what the Redskins need.

If this weekends weather remains sloppy, will that help the Redskins. With the Cowboys starting two backup offensive tackles who have had trouble run blocking- will bad weather force the Cowboys to try and run the ball? Just a thought- if it's cold, wet, and muddy- it could be exactly what the Redskins need.

I think it could go either way..... Pettiti is accustomed to playing in the elements. He's from Pitt.... They played pretty well in Seattle and the weather was not good at all in that game..... I will be very surprised if BP tries the flea flicker if the weather conditions are miserable........

He only fumbles when he gets hit.

I'm hoping that bad weather will disrupt their passing game since that's where they jave an advantage. Their running game doesn't scare me but Bledsoe DID get a hot hand last week.

Yes he did. But he was at home.

And he had a cold hand the week before, on the road, on the grass, outside, in December. He pulled a QB rating of 36.9.

Haha.

Archived