Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why not Andre Dyson???

clown

he's young...very young for a FA and he started 16 games last year.

durability, youth, and a starter.

what more can u ask out of a corner.

He has size issues because he's only 5-9 5-10.

sounds kinda familiar.

HINT: Darrell Green

and he'll come much cheaper then "let's get injured" Samari Rolle and more proven then Adam Jones or Atrell Rolle. Maybe less upside but C'mon, we need to win badly this year.

plus, we can focus our attention in the draft to much needed youth on the D-line.

thoughts or opinions anyone????

any inside info to his wherabouts??

To compare this guy to a future hall of fame player may be stretching things just a little bit.

i was just making a point that you don't have to have size to make it big in the NFL as a corner. Green is a good example of that. I'd be happy if Dyson was half as good as he was.

just go with Harris and the young guns (Wilds and Rufus Brown).

good joke..:doh:

Harris is injury prone and Wilds played 1 game last year. why not have Dyson?? young, kinda cheap, and proven.

Originally posted by clown

Harris is injury prone and Wilds played 1 game last year. why not have Dyson?? young, kinda cheap, and proven.

Keep in mind that Gregg Williams seems to like Garnell Wilds, and I'm a firm believer that he knows more about the 'Skins personel than we do :)

Originally posted by clown

i was just making a point that you don't have to have size to make it big in the NFL as a corner. Green is a good example of that. I'd be happy if Dyson was half as good as he was.

Are you serious?

Dyson is small, not particularly physical, and not even all that great in coverage. Williams likes physical strong CBs who can handle run support and blitzes. Harris is a proven starter in this league. Injury prone? You should do more research before you spout off. Over the last four years, he's played in 62 out of 64 games. :rolleyes:

And Greg Williams is VERY high on Wilds. You should pay more attention to the team, it would help you understand what we already have on the roster and why we dont need to go wasting money on middling talent.

I personally think we can get by with what we have; I would love to go with the young guys we got. I thought Wilds played a great game when we beat the Vikings. Also you guys have start thinking out the box when it comes to acquiring these so called high priced free agents. The Pats let LAW go because they found out that their young talented and oh by the way undrafted CB's were good enough to help them win another SB. So why not give our young guys a chance. You all saw how our young LB's stepped up why can't this be the same for our CB's. If we were rebuilding no one would complain. I'm so tried of going out and paying the high cost for these FA and then watching them get hurt and most never live up to their potential and hype surrounding them when we sign them. Let’s go young and lets go cheap.

Archived