Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Star Trek Online - Anyone Playing?

Riggins77

Picked up the game last week, it's pretty cool. I'm not a trekie, or even a huge fan. I primarily watched the original series as a kid and liked most of the movies. Gameplay is pretty cool, space battles are neat.

I'm trying to level so I can make a klingon and PvP. Anyone else picked this up yet? If so, what's your characters name and ship name.

Mine is Baba Booey of the USS Howard Stern/

I only play one MMORPG

World of Warcraft

I do not think I could play another.

It's time to branch out brother. The withdrawls end after a week or so I promise :D

On a side note, I have never found any MMO that has held my attention like old school UO did. Really miss that game.

I'm on Champions Online, and they are sharing a login/chat server with you Star Trek people.

Stop crashing my superhero game, you trekkie nerds!!!! :laugh:

I have Champions Online and canceled my account. It was pretty cool, but I heard the PvP sucked ass.

I have Champions Online and canceled my account. It was pretty cool, but I heard the PvP sucked ass.

I'm still having fun with it, and I've been PvPing a lot (disclaimer - I suck at PvP). PvP does need work. All the superhero power effects and unique costumes cause a ton of lag, but it's still fun, especially the zombie apocolypse instance.

I'm still having fun with it, and I've been PvPing a lot (disclaimer - I suck at PvP). PvP does need work. All the superhero power effects and unique costumes cause a ton of lag, but it's still fun, especially the zombie apocolypse instance.

I have to admit, that I never made it to a PvP level to give it a shot, mainly because of Aion Online, I picked that up and took off. I have too many active MMO accounts right now (Darkfall Online, Aion Online and now Star Trek Online). I need to cancel at least one of them.

Darkfall, best suits my play style (open PvP with looting etc.) but requires so much time sink in getting your char leveled up. I don't get to play much during the week.

It's time to branch out brother. The withdrawls end after a week or so I promise :D

On a side note, I have never found any MMO that has held my attention like old school UO did. Really miss that game.

WoW is still the best of them all and playing another one would just be taking a step back. WoW for me is still the premier MMO as indicated by whopping # of subscribers

Not really. I just don't make the time for it.

Get NBA 2k10

WoW is still the best of them all and playing another one would just be taking a step back. WoW for me is still the premier MMO as indicated by whopping # of subscribers

Get NBA 2k10

I like WoW because you can jump in and out and make a lot of progress in a short amount of time. However, I would love to find and active guild and get back into EQ2 again. I loved how they did things with the various levels of spells/abilities (Apprintice I-IV, Adept, Master) The quest lines were awesome too. Its just not a solo game to play, or at least it wasn't when I stopped playing

Archived