Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help Finding a Part Time Job.

HRNY4ZRNY

I am looking into getting a part time job. Problem is Im pretty picky. I am saving for a wedding and I have to make some more money. I work Monday-Friday in my full time job. Does anyone know any good part time jobs?

I have never been a waiter so I am apprehensive to work in that style of industry. I dont want a job that is way to demanding so Im tired at my actual full time job. Anyone have any ideas? It would be great help.

I find irony in the fact that someone with a handle of "Zorn" in his name is looking for a job :) Sorry

Just so people know what my skill set is. I specialize in play calling and I have a great temperment. Alot of people say I like to act "medium."

Waiting tables isn't bad depending upon what kind of place you pick. If you work at an Outback or Longhorn type place you can make decent money, but nothing fantastic. If you choose something like PF Chang's or Cheesecake, you can make good money. You work somewhere upscale like Charlie Palmers or Cap Grille, you'll have to kiss some major butt but it's well worth it. You'd make super bank.

Delivery driver. Real laid back (depending on management of course) and you get paid every night. It pays better than waiting tables and it's less work/stress. Most of the time you're haning out inside the store, doing basic food prep, or cruising in your car listening to the radio.

Oh and now would be a good time to look for a job cause a lot of kids are going back to college.

the best thing i've done in my short life is learn how to make a good drink quick, how to talk to people even when i don't want to, and how to work hard. if you can do all these you can be a bartender. if you can do it for a while you can make some money.

I don't know that it's as easy as you make it sound, to become a bartender.

To make the most out of part time job you could find something that you like to do that costs money and then get a job that can reduce what you spend on said activity. For instance I got a job at a golf course because I get free golf and I get paid. My wife loves clothes (imagine that) when we were hard up for money she got a job at Gap.

To make the most out of part time job you could find something that you like to do that costs money and then get a job that can reduce what you spend on said activity. For instance I got a job at a golf course because I get free golf and I get paid. My wife loves clothes (imagine that) when we were hard up for money she got a job at Gap.

Thanks for the advice. To everyone else aswell.

Archived