Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I miss the fire Marcus Washington used to bring to our defense

Skins4Life47

He really brought something to our team, something special. Aside from being a solid LB, his energy and spirit pumped up his teammates, and he fired up our defense when we needed it most. I just wanted to make an appreciation thread for him, because I feel that "fire" is something our defense and team as a whole have been missing this year.

He really brought something to our team, something special. Aside from being a solid LB, his energy and spirit pumped up his teammates, and he fired up our defense when we needed it most. I just wanted to make an appreciation thread for him, because I feel that "fire" is something our defense and team as a whole have been missing this year.

AMEN!

You take a key player out of the defense, you take the heart of the defense away, it dies. There is no team chemistry. It's just a fantasy football team.

(Haynesworth, Orakpo). No heart. Like when ST died, and when they let Ryan Clark go. They don't care. And the defense is suffering. Awesome post, OP. MW elevated the defense every time he got on the field to a whole new level with his fire. That is what is missing. But the FO doesn't understand that.

I'll forever miss Marcus! My favorite player ever!

For all 5 games he played?

NO for all 5 seasons he played, smartie pants.

Remember, when he made the Pro-Bowl in 2004 and was an alternate in 2005 and 2006? Have some respect for what he did for the team and for what this thread stands for. MW was awesome and he was my favorite player and I'm not going to let you get away with some smart Alec comment about him!

Marcus was the man. I wish he wasn't injury prone though. It would have been great to have him at LB this year and move Orakpo to DE.

He was one of my favorite Redskins players. It sucks that he and Springs were hurt more than they were healthy the past 2 years.

Lord knows after all we've been through as Redskins fans there should be some BIG TIME blessings and success coming our way.

Archived