Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone have video of D. Thomas KNOCKOUT Hit on Cribbs

dcthug

When Cribbs was in punt coverage (engaged with L. Torrence). I believe it happened in the end of 3rd/beginning of 4th quarter. When Cribbs got up tried to take a step and fell back down. I believe Randle El fair-caught the punt on the play.

Ah no not that one. It was J. Cribbs covering a punt to the Skins. It happened on punt coverage. Please tell me I am not the only one to see this hit. J. Cribbs actually tried to get up took one step and dropped. Brady Quinn had to help him to the sidelines. Please tell me I am not the only one who saw this hit. I rewinded it like 5 times. DaM@ I shoulda DVR'd it. Thanks for the effort tho.

Ah no not that one. It was J. Cribbs covering a punt to the Skins. It happened on punt coverage. Please tell me I am not the only one to see this hit. J. Cribbs actually tried to get up took one step and dropped. Brady Quinn had to help him to the sidelines. Please tell me I am not the only one who saw this hit. I rewinded it like 5 times. DaM@ I shoulda DVR'd it. Thanks for the effort tho.

No, I definitely saw it as well. It was a punt return, not a kickoff return. And the guy, after getting leveled, attempts to stand up, and his feet don't support him and he falls over again :rotflmao:

But thanks a ton for this vid TX, I wanted to see this again. Freakin awesome speed by Thomas, and a solid tackle to boot. He's going to get his number on the hit stick this week.

That wasn't Cribbs, that was #20. I believe he was in the game for him because of the hit Thomas put on Cribbs when Cleveland punted to the Skins right before they scored the Moss TD. ...

>OK at least I wasn't the only one to see that hit. Hope someone can find post the video

thanks again TX

No, I definitely saw it as well. It was a punt return, not a kickoff return. And the guy, after getting leveled, attempts to stand up, and his feet don't support him and he falls over again :rotflmao:

But thanks a ton for this vid TX, I wanted to see this again. Freakin awesome speed by Thomas, and a solid tackle to boot. He's going to get his number on the hit stick this week.

Yeah I know what play you're talking about, I saw it at the game.

I'm not sure if the camera angle from the punt would have captured it though, but I think it happened sometime mid 3rd?

Thomas beasted Cribbs right in front of the bench then got up and pumped his fist right in front of their bench haha, it was great.

Yeah I know what play you're talking about, I saw it at the game.

I'm not sure if the camera angle from the punt would have captured it though, but I think it happened sometime mid 3rd?

Thomas beasted Cribbs right in front of the bench then got up and pumped his fist right in front of their bench haha, it was great.

TV Camera definely caught it. They went to commercial right after the play. Your right tho, Thomas showed off in front of their bench. I think L. Torrence saw Cribbs try and get up and drop like a punch drunk boxer.

Gottaa say I miss being at the games. I gave up my tickets this year (opting for a 52 inch Samsung LCD). I kept my account open with a co-worker, tho so I will be back in the house next yr.

I was watching devin today when he was on the field, and i saw him drop guys 3 seperate times on Special teams. awesome. on an earlier punt he drilled someone out of bounds as well, im talking toes up drilled. then he leveled cribbs like ya'll are talking about and then had a big hit of kickoff coverage once as well. great hustle

At the stadium I saw something right after that play that increased my respect for Thomas' toughness as a football player. You see just a glimpse of it in that clip. After the play is over, Cleveland linebacker Kris Griffin, number 53, walks up and shoulder bumps Thomas on purpose. The camera cuts away at that point, but Thomas didn't back down at all from the 6'3", 245 Griffin. He got right up in his grill in response to the cheap shot from Griffin.

Thomas looks like he's going to be a hard-nosed wide receiver for us. I would like to see Zorn figure out ways to get him more involved in the offense.

Archived