Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clinton Supporters - Who's Your Vote Going to Now?

skinsandgibbsfan

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

7 choices:

- Barack Obama (regardless of whether he chooses Clinton as his running mate)

- Barack Obama (only if he chooses Clinton as his running mate, otherwise no one)

- Barack Obama (only if he chooses Clinton as his running mate, otherwise McCain)

- Barack Obama (only if he chooses Clinton as his running mate, otherwise other)

- John McCain (regardless of whether Obama chooses Clinton as his running mate)

- No one (regardless of whether Obama chooses Clinton as his running mate)

- Other (regardless of whether Obama chooses Clinton as his running mate)

I'm not aware of any Hillary supporters on ES, but I don't see them going any other way other than Barack.

I could see the not voting at all.

Then again, I could see a ton from the bible belt not voting now. Especially since Clinton would have been an easier target for McCain.

Apathy strikes

I could see the not voting at all.

Maybe out of some sort of contrived spite, they wouldn't vote at all...but there is no stark contrast in their views on the main issues...just subtle differences.

I feel like we actually have two pretty good choices this election year and I don't know if I've ever felt that way...certainly not in the last two elections since we laid two turds on the doorstep to run against a giant turd in Bush.

]Given that Hillary was unfairly treated by the media(and democrats), you really can't blame Hillary supporters if they vote for McCain.

You can't possibly be serious. There's a great YouTube montage of pundits from the "big, mean, unfair media" spending all of 2007 openly telling other Democrats not to run because Hillary's already got it in the bag, hyping up her huge bankroll, telling Republicans to get ready for 8 more years of Clinton, and a particularly good one of a couple talking heads laughing at Barack Obama and telling him to come back in 2016, because Hillary's going to cream him.

But, hey, it was all "stolen" because of the decision about Michigan and Florida that Hillary was perfectly fine with when it was made, right?

I'm thinking Obama, but to tell you the truth, I haven't made up my mind yet. Given that Hillary was unfairly treated by the media(and democrats), you really can't blame Hillary supporters if they vote for McCain. Check out the following blog. Lots of angry Hillary supporters:

http://blog.hillaryclinton.com/blog/main/2008/06/05/144631#view_comments

Well thats just silly if you ask me. Obama has nothing to do with the media's treatment of her, and he hardly attacked her.

Hillary's platform and Obamas platform are almost the exact same, and McCain's is entirely different. If you supported what Hillary stands for, you should vote Obama.

:2cents:

Archived