Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If Romo plays a down this weekend, Wade is a fool.

tr1

Sorry, but if Romo sits to pee is even in one series, Wade is wagering the playoffs for absolutely no reason. Why would he play Romo sits to pee? To keep him sharp? :laugh: And with Gurode out and our young defensive tackles playing so well, something awful could happen...

My preference is to play the pukes full strength when we see them in Dallas.

Ratliff, Watkins, and Newman likely won't play, but putting guys you need in for even one series (Barber, Romo sits to pee, Whitten, Ellis, Ware) is just dumb.

I refuse to believe Wade is that dumb.

tr1, are you finally admitting that Romo sits to pee is good? I thought you were making the case that he's a mediocre QB who is only made good by a great offensive line. If that's the case, who cares who plays QB? As long as they have that line, their offense should be successful.

Aside from that, I agree completely. Playing Romo sits to pee would be a huge mistake. Just imagine if he gets hurt. The outcry against Wade would be even worse than when he benched Flutie for that playoff game when he was in Buffalo.

Interesting that you've already penciled in a win over the 'Hawks. Weren't you hyping them up a couple of weeks ago when you thought they would be challenging the Cowboys for the NFC?

How have they looked in the last couple of weeks? :doh:

I thought you were making the case that he's a mediocre QB who is only made good by a great offensive line. If that's the case, who cares who plays QB? As long as they have that line, their offense should be successful.

Guorde is out and Columbo is still hobbling...that's why Romo sits to pee is vulnerable.

But, hey, if Wade wants him to get knocked around a bit, that's fine with me.

;)

Guorde is out and Columbo is still hobbling...that's why Romo sits to pee is vulnerable.

But, hey, if Wade wants him to get knocked around a bit, that's fine with me.

;)

really, you sound nervous and kinda like you do not want Romo sits to pee to play........what was that, you would rather play Dallas healthy in 3 weeks? Hmmm. sound like your a tad bit scared....and i cant figure out why considering Romo sits to pee is in fact an average QB.....

really, you sound nervous and kinda like you do not want Romo sits to pee to play........what was that, you would rather play Dallas healthy in 3 weeks? Hmmm. sound like your a tad bit scared....and i cant figure out why considering Romo sits to pee is in fact an average QB.....

Romo sits to pee is an average qb with an above average offensive line. It's no coincidence that his qb rating has suffered since Gourde has been hurt.

As for the Skins, considering we're playing with at least six new starters since the beginning of the season, that we've faced adversity the pukes couldn't begin to comprehend and that we're at that time of season Gibbs' teams excel, I'm not afraid...I'm amazed that we're going to get a chance to kick your ass at home to get into the playoffs.

Since ST died, all of these games are bonus as far as I'm concerned.

I couldn't be prouder of my team...

Afaid? PFFFffff..... :laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: thats a great quote right there....whatcha scared of?

Way to look past both the Cowboys and Seattle......your going to have another bump in your near future.

Expectations are way up on your side. No one expects anything of us...

Wade has his demons...and the pukes have their demons...

If you lose Sunday, it's a long two weeks before you play.

And we know how Romo sits to pee plays when the GF is in the house.... :laugh:

Expectations are way up on your side. No one expects anything of us...

Wade has his demons...and the pukes have their demons...

If you lose Sunday, it's a long two weeks before you play.

And we know how Romo sits to pee plays when the GF is in the house.... :laugh:

I'm not so sure about that. Looking at just this game by itself, expectations are much higher for the skins than they are for the boys. The line is currently around 8 points and every talking head I've seen has said that the skins should win this game easily.

As much as the Cowboys want that 14th win they can play loose with whoever is out there, whereas the skins don't have that luxury. Granted you could lose and still make it in, but that's a long shot.

Romo sits to pee is an average qb with an above average offensive line. It's no coincidence that his qb rating has suffered since Gourde has been hurt.

As for the Skins, considering we're playing with at least six new starters since the beginning of the season, that we've faced adversity the pukes couldn't begin to comprehend and that we're at that time of season Gibbs' teams excel, I'm not afraid...I'm amazed that we're going to get a chance to kick your ass at home to get into the playoffs.

Since ST died, all of these games are bonus as far as I'm concerned.

I couldn't be prouder of my team...

Afaid? PFFFffff..... :laugh:

you should be proud of your team, i am proud of them and I am a Dallas fan. They have had a great run at it this year all things considered.

But you are deep down afraid to see the Boys come into Washington and end the season.......you can admit it, the truth shall set you free.....

Great news is, Dallas plays in 2 weeks at home regardless

Sorry, but if Romo sits to pee is even in one series, Wade is wagering the playoffs for absolutely no reason. Why would he play Romo sits to pee? To keep him sharp? :laugh:
You have to remember that this is an organization that has no idea how to prepare for or win a playoff game. What's it been, like 10 or 11 years!?! Their head coach has never won a playoff game in his career and their starting QB has never won a playoff game in his career. Don't be surprised by any stupid thing they do this weekend.

Are there any DALLAS fans in here? I see more fans of the Cowboys in the MD/DC/VA area in this thread, and none from Texas. It's sickening. :mad: Oh well. :laugh:

They are mainly the kids that received no attention in school. They likely became Cowboy fans to get noticed.

Now that they've grown up, they do the same thing on other team's message boards.

Archived