Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Am On Redskins.com Home Page

skinsfan1992

I was looking at the redskins website and I was scrolling threw the news and came across my pic under the beach blitz section right on the home page aw man that is sooo freking cool I am the one with the glasses geeking out but I dont care I LOVE MY REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOFRIGGINHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I was looking at the redskins website and I was scrolling threw the news and came across my pic under the beach blitz section right on the home page aw man that is sooo freking cool I am the one with the glasses geeking out but I dont care I LOVE MY REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOFRIGGINHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

There are two guys with glasses geeking. One just missed his face with his. :)

You'd be the happy camper on the right?

This is me and my girl (the two in the pic) - after the Tampa playoff game...at like 1:45 AM in the morning...waiting for the Skins to arrive...

We were cold as hell...just like the article states:

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=14622

You look goofy as hell. And you're girlfriend looks like she definately wants to be out there, but she'd be better suited in front of a fire. Her smile is so wide.....

yes om I am the one on the right........ my wife just contactred the webmaster and they are going to send me the entire pic so that pretty cool

Good deal. And way to represent.

BTW, you should ask Gary over there if he'll go around and get Gibbs and Williams and company to autograph it first. Tell him Art suggested it. :)

Awesome man congratulations, I would be stoked if that happened to me man...

I am beyond stoked actually I am just giddy I know it sounds petty but I LOVE MY REDSKINS win looose or draw I am going to always stick bye this team

I rember the glory years but I also rember the ******COUGH COUGH*****Norv Turner years and if anyone ever questions my loyalty I have to always quiz hem on some redskins trivia from the 80s and alot of people dont even rember Dexter Manyly Martin Mayhew Russ Grim or even DARRELL GREEN for crying out loud

I am beyond stoked actually I am just giddy I know it sounds petty but I LOVE MY REDSKINS win looose or draw I am going to always stick bye this team

I rember the glory years but I also rember the ******COUGH COUGH*****Norv Turner years and if anyone ever questions my loyalty I have to always quiz hem on some redskins trivia from the 80s and alot of people dont even rember Dexter Manyly Martin Mayhew Russ Grim or even DARRELL GREEN for crying out loud

What about those of us who weren't fortunate enough to live through those years? Are they any less of fans because of the year they were born in?

]']What about those of us who weren't fortunate enough to live through those years? Are they any less of fans because of the year they were born in?

no not at all but i tell you I wish I could share thise years with some you youngiins THEY WERE THE BEST YEARS OF MY REDSKINS LIFE

we will get back there again I belive in Gibbs he know what he is doing

That's awesome man. :D

Archived