Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Superman Returns" Poll: Who opened the locked door on the yacht, Richard/boy?

flexxskins

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

This thing has turned into a huge discussion within my family.

My father, mother and brother think that the boy opened the door and my wife, daughter and I think that the boy opened it.

Your family needs to "discuss" topics from good movies.

Like, what was in the brief case in "Pulp Fiction!?!?" :D

I voted that it was the son, know before that scene, how did Louis Lane Son able to throw the piano across the room and kill the bad guy.

Because he's Supermans little **** child. But he's just now learning how to use the powers of his real father. I think he was so scared when dude was trying to kill Lois that they came out for the first time. He doesn't have a grasp on them yet so that's why he couldn't up the door and Richard had to do it.

And I answered the question. Check out post #2. Sorry if I insulted your hero or something.
My hero? Listen, your stupid little joke doesn't even have anything to do with my response.

You obviously have another agenda when you come on message boards and I don't get into that, IMO it's for nerds and cowards.

So, if you are none of the above mentioned, I would suggest sticking to the topic, ignoring the topic altogether or PM me and we can handle this without taking up anymore valuable space here.

BTW, thank you for the answer in quote #2.

I think you have to say that Richard opened the door because he was there when it opened, clearly setting him up as a hero in his own right, thus making the conflict of Lois' relationships all the more challenging.

And I'm not a real big Superhero fan but thought Superman Returns was pretty darn good. Word on the street is the next one titled Man of Steel will be about 500% more action packed for what it's worth. I suppose the story was a bit too much for some to swallow with Lois and her situation. Perhaps the movie would have been better had they concentrated more of the myth instead of trying so hard to fit it in today's world.

Archived