Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If we lose this Sunday then put in Jason

jbooma

I have been a Mark supporter for a long time but also understand if the team loses against Dallas at home then it would be time to make a switch.

The reason I say this is I still believe we can with Mark but if the we lose this game and there is no question it is the biggest of the year for us then I think the team is just going to be devastated. The only thing that will then put a spark into the team would be a QB change, there is nothing else that can happen that will change the attitude of the players.

If out team looks the same this week as it has for most of the season then there is nothing else you can do. We have had 2 weeks to prepare of this, if there is no difference then I put that all on the coach.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

3 weeks from now, its still going to be "if the Skins lose the next game, Brunell should be benched" and yet Gibbs does otherwise. The truth of the fact remains that Brunell should have been an backup heading into this year and Campbell should've been prepared and starting. But the team took a risk knowing that Brunell flaws could hinder the team chances at making the Super Bowl which is why we went after Lloyd, ARE, Carter, etc. So now that our worst fears have come true and we are stuck at 2-5, people still believe somehow Brunell will magically wake-up and start playing at a pro-bowl level. Not impossible, just not possible :-)

1. This is our daily "Put Jason in" thread. Y'all know somebody will always start a new thread. I'm getting kind of tired of them, too. I'm all for JC, but I know there is other info or conversations to be had about the Skins.

2. I want JC to start too, but against Dallas and Philly, he will get killed. The blitz will be all over him. However, we don't know what he has until he is put into the fire.

Archived