Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys-Eagles

peachhaze

I'd LOVE to see Dallas lose...because they are DALLAS...of course.

Plus If Dallas wins they will be 2-0 in the division....not good. They lose and We win then everyone will be 1-1 in the division.

McNabb is 100 times more of a standup guy than ME-O...I'd like to see him kindof "stick it to him". He put up with a lot of garbage last year. As much as we hate the Eagles due to the Division Rivalry thing you gotta respect McNabb as a person and pull for him in this situation...atleast I know I am.

For fantasy purposes I hope it's a 56-56 tie and Donovan McNabb finds Reggie Brown in the end zone about 8 times and Terry Glenn scores about 8 touchdowns himself.

Since that ain't happening I guess I'll root for Philly. I dislike the Eagles but I HAAAAAAAATE Dallas.

Living in Philly, I don't think I can take another win. The Eagles and their fans need to come back down to earth.

:eaglesuck

Thank god for saying that, you feel my pain too. I live in south jersey and that is all I hear about. Today one of our resident Eagles fans / idiots at work said that McNabb would throw for 5000 yards this season and is one of the top 5 QB's of all time. Also said Eagles would finish 14-2 or 13-3 and win the superbowl. God I want them to lose so bad I can taste it.

I thought I hated the Cowboys more than Philly until I moved to NJ. Eagles fans are the most arrogant SOB sport fans on earth.

Thank god for saying that, you feel my pain too. I live in south jersey and that is all I hear about. Today one of our resident Eagles fans / idiots at work said that McNabb would throw for 5000 yards this season and is one of the top 5 QB's of all time. Also said Eagles would finish 14-2 or 13-3 and win the superbowl. God I want them to lose so bad I can taste it.

I thought I hated the Cowboys more than Philly until I moved to NJ. Eagles fans are the most arrogant SOB sport fans on earth.

South Jersey here as well.

The general consensus of the Philly fans are that they are arrogant... It really depends. I am not sure where you are located but, I know that the ones closer to Atlantic City ( where I am at) they are generally quiet.. atleast towards me. I have had conversations about this season with a handful of them and they all realize how close this 'race' is. They are happy about their teams status thus far and I think the reason is because of one player--two letters.

This is just like deciding which you would prefer: A kick in the nuts or a a spike through the eyeball?

I will take the kick in the nuts and not allow Dallas to go up 2-0 in the division. :D

For fantasy purposes I hope it's a 56-56 tie and Donovan McNabb finds Reggie Brown in the end zone about 8 times and Terry Glenn scores about 8 touchdowns himself.

If this happened, we'd be reading for a week about how great the individual and team stats were from our Philly and Dallas fans. No thanks!!! I'm routing for a tie around 14 and the two teams smash the hell out each other!....no serious injuries wished!

I totally agree. They beat 3 of the worst teams in the NFL and the fans are planning their trip to the Super Bowl. They actually think that they are best team in the NFC.

Wouldn't root for the Cowboys if they were playing the Taliban in the Olympics.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Archived