Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

With all the TO gonna burn Rogers talk, ARN'T WE GONNA STICK TAYLOR ON HIM TOO?

CowboyzBsuckaz

Who is going to cover Glenn, if double TE's, Crayton... Rogers was toast all last week against minny, this is TO we are talking about... I just can hope Taylor lays the wood on him all day and keeps him from being the factor, but what about the other recievers... This is ugly and I hate this team being in this position.

Who is going to cover Glenn, if double TE's, Crayton... Rogers was toast all last week against minny, this is TO we are talking about... I just can hope Taylor lays the wood on him all day and keeps him from being the factor, but what about the other recievers... This is ugly and I hate this team being in this position.

Well one would think that Dallas might try to spread us out and pick us apart. With us being down two starters (if you count a nickel back as a starter in Prioleau) in the secondary, they could really exploit that weakness.

If I were the Cowboys, I'd have 3WRs and Witten in there as much as possible and make our backup DBs prove they can stop someone.

Having said that, here's to them stacking the LOS and running Julius Jones all game!

:dallasuck

With all this talk of the Cowboy's offense, do you think that their game-plan is any different from ours?

I mean, when you actually look at it from an offensive standpoint, I must say that we have the slighter advantage because you have to include the X-factors. Who do you think that the Cowboy's are more worried about? Moss, Randle El', Lloyd, Cooley, Sellers, Portis, Duckett, so you guys be the judge!

:logo:

bubba, are you saying ST played TO straight up in Philly? I'm not questioning your recollection, but I don't recall that. As much as I like Sean Taylor, I have to believe that that would not be an advantageous matchup for us. I've been wrong before though. Once. ;)

If we have Taylor helping over the top, we better hope Archuleta steps up and covers Whitten, or he could do to us what Cooley did to them last year. Tough game coming up. But I think the coaches and players are going to step it up.

I don't get why everyone is so scared of the Cowboys. What exactly did they do in Jacksonville to impress anyone? They couldn't run it; they couldn't stop the run. They have issues at QB and O-line. Their safeties are being consistently beat with deep passes. I get it that they have TO and Terry Glenn, but the last time I checked, WRs don't start off with the ball. I don't buy any of the Cowboys hype. This will be a close game, because Parcells v. Gibbs usually is. But I think the Skins have a very good shot at winning, so long as they protect the football and do better on 3rd down.

With all this talk of the Cowboy's offense, do you think that their game-plan is any different from ours?

I mean, when you actually look at it from an offensive standpoint, I must say that we have the slighter advantage because you have to include the X-factors. Who do you think that the Cowboy's are more worried about? Moss, Randle El', Lloyd, Cooley, Sellers, Portis, Duckett, so you guys be the judge!

:logo:

Amen brother, I have been spreading that same message. Their DB's can't keep up with our recievers, and we also have the better, line and running game. If Brunell plays well we beat them by at least 10 points, but Burnell has to have a good game and take advantage of their weaknesses.

Everyone is talking about how Rogers is dead meat Sunday Night vs TO, but aren't we going to stick Sean Taylor on him too to make Carlos Rogers job easier? I don't understand what everyone is worried about...seriously what the ****?

If you do that, who will cover glenn? You do not have the talent to cover both of them one on one.

I don't get why everyone is so scared of the Cowboys. What exactly did they do in Jacksonville to impress anyone? They couldn't run it; they couldn't stop the run. They have issues at QB and O-line. Their safeties are being consistently beat with deep passes. I get it that they have TO and Terry Glenn, but the last time I checked, WRs don't start off with the ball. I don't buy any of the Cowboys hype. This will be a close game, because Parcells v. Gibbs usually is. But I think the Skins have a very good shot at winning, so long as they protect the football and do better on 3rd down.

Did you even watch the game?

Safeties did not get "burned". Not like Williamson did to AA and taylor.

We couldn't stop the run? I don't think they even ran for 100 yards on the ground.

It comes down to one area in my opinion. If washington pressures bledsoe enough, you guys will win. If we can protect him, and that's a big if, we will dominate your secondary. Period. Even with Springs, your secondary was ok, but now they are very weak on pass coverage. They will be fine with constant pressure, bbbbut if bledsoe gets time, it will be over.

If you do that, who will cover glenn? You do not have the talent to cover both of them one on one.

That shouldn't be a problem. First time Glenn goes over the middle, Sean Taylor's going to knock him out of the game (on a legitimate hit that gets a 15 yard roughing the p*ssy penalty). But that would totally be worth 15 yards. And when he does, I'll be like this: :point2sky

Archived