Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

With all the TO gonna burn Rogers talk, ARN'T WE GONNA STICK TAYLOR ON HIM TOO?

CowboyzBsuckaz

Even with Springs, your secondary was ok, but now they are very weak on pass coverage. They will be fine with constant pressure, bbbbut if bledsoe gets time, it will be over.

Our secondary was OK? Springs was rated the #1 corner in the league last year by Foxsports while playing hurt and its not like your offense was ever able to put together 2 TD's in a single game against them last year. In fact Cooley himself had more scores against your secondary in a 1/2 than your entire offense in 2 games.

Nice try though. You can just be happy that Springs is hurt as well as Portis but if we win that can only mean Dallas is pretty pathetic.

It's gonna be a chess match all night. GW will Zone.. double T.O., blitz in spots etc. You'll be scrambling all night to cover deficiencies. The question is will Drew and our offense be patient enough and smart enough to pick apart the mismatches because you can only scheme but so much. Also, everyone is forgetting about Julius Jones. You guys have a very good run defense and you've always contained Jones but I think this game maybe a little different. A huge key for Dallas is we can run against basic seven man fronts and keep GW on his heels all night. The mismatches WILL be there. Dallas STILL has to execute and exploit them.

I think both teams are going to go with the same defensive gameplan. Pressure the quarterback and have him make quick reads.

The game is going to be a shoot-out, with the team getting the most turn-overs winning.

It all comes down to who has a better game, our safties or theirs. My money is on ours.

21 and 40 will have a huge game.

I just bought my Sean Taylor jersey today. Got to build the karma. :dallasuck

I don't get why everyone is so scared of the Cowboys. What exactly did they do in Jacksonville to impress anyone? They couldn't run it; they couldn't stop the run. They have issues at QB and O-line. Their safeties are being consistently beat with deep passes. I get it that they have TO and Terry Glenn, but the last time I checked, WRs don't start off with the ball. I don't buy any of the Cowboys hype. This will be a close game, because Parcells v. Gibbs usually is. But I think the Skins have a very good shot at winning, so long as they protect the football and do better on 3rd down.

:applause:

THANK YOU!

Without reading too much in to the thread and basing my response off of the Thread Title, T.O. will have a career day if he is 1-on-1 with Sean Taylor all day long.

Beleive me ,you would rather have S.T. running AT T.O., than chasing T.O. trying to cover him.

T.O. has been taylors hitting bag in every game the 2 have been in together. I have yet to see ST get burned by T.O., and I wont sit here and say it cant happen. However, I can sit here and say, T.O. knows what its like to get hit by ST, and it always has had an affect on the way he plays against the skins. T.O. does not want to get hit by ST. But thats too bad for him, Cause hes going to make this weeks addition of "Jacked up" . There is a very small chance that we lose this game, but I guarantee you, ST lays the mother ****ing wood on T.O. It will be his welcome back present. :dallasuck

and thats all I've got to say about that.

Everyone is talking about how Rogers is dead meat Sunday Night vs TO, but aren't we going to stick Sean Taylor on him too to make Carlos Rogers job easier? I don't understand what everyone is worried about...seriously what the ****?

When Rogers was coming out of college. People were saying how Carlos Rogers would be a cornerback who could match up well againts recievers like Terrell Owens. Time to prove he can...

Everyone is talking about how Rogers is dead meat Sunday Night vs TO, but aren't we going to stick Sean Taylor on him too to make Carlos Rogers job easier? I don't understand what everyone is worried about...seriously what the ****?

Interesting slant from the Redskins.com update:

Mike Rumph is one of several Redskins who has played with Terrell Owens in the past. Rumph, wide receiver Brandon Lloyd and defensive end Andre Carter all played with the mercurial receiver in the early part of the decade in San Francisco.

Rumph, who considers T.O. a friend, frequently lined up against Owens in practice.

That could be a very good thing, providing Rumph played him within the rules when they played in practice. I'm not a big Rumph fan, but maybe he'll know a thing or two about Owens.

I think the way we're gonna win this game is by running. I predict the game plan will be to run it down their throat and keep TO on the sideline watching. If we can do that, and we did it the last time we played them, we have a chance.

Even though Portis may not play, Betts and Ducket could make up for him. I can see Ducket just pounding it between the tackles, 7 minute drives and so on...

The problem with TO when he's successful is that he scores too quick and that leaves their D out for most of the game, they'll be sucking wind by the 4th quarter.

That's my hope anyway...

T.O. has been taylors hitting bag in every game the 2 have been in together. I have yet to see ST get burned by T.O., and I wont sit here and say it cant happen. However, I can sit here and say, T.O. knows what its like to get hit by ST, and it always has had an affect on the way he plays against the skins. T.O. does not want to get hit by ST. But thats too bad for him, Cause hes going to make this weeks addition of "Jacked up" . There is a very small chance that we lose this game, but I guarantee you, ST lays the mother ****ing wood on T.O. It will be his welcome back present. :dallasuck

and thats all I've got to say about that.

Alrighty Forrest but I still say that if ST has to cover T.O. 1 on 1 he's gonna have a field day.

Archived