Extremeskins

Do YOU see us going to the SB-Record Predictions

Doodie987

I predict 12-4 maybe 13-3. with the losses being:

at Eagles

at Giants

at Bucs

at Colts

I can actually see us going undefeated at home because I think we can win all 3 home divisional games, and our home opponents are the falcons, panthers, vikings, titans and jaguars. I can see the falcons and panthers giving us a tough game but I think we can beat both of them.

I think if anyone on earth can keep a team grounded and convince them that all the hype means nothing, it's Gibbs. When I first thought about our potential that was my concern that this team would be overconfident, but then I reminded myself that Ole Joe is at the helm, so that will not be an issue. With that said I have to say that I am very confident that this team can win it all, the heart they showed last year mixed with the new talent we have is going to make for an amazing team. It's a great time to be a Skin's fan, sit back and enjoy.

:cheers:

I predict 12-4 maybe 13-3. with the losses being:

at Eagles

at Giants

at Bucs

at Colts

I can actually see us going undefeated at home because I think we can win all 3 home divisional games, and our home opponents are the falcons, panthers, vikings, titans and jaguars. I can see the falcons and panthers giving us a tough game but I think we can beat both of them.

Yeah now that you bring up the location of those non division home oppenents i can see that as wel... but colts will be HARD AS HELL and the bucs will want blood

I agree that the NFC east is competitive, that is why I listed 2 of our losses being to the Eagles and Giants. I just don't see Dallas being all that much better just by adding TO. They still have no O-line and Drew will spend most of the season on his back again. Second I agree with Mook when it comes to Gibbs. Playing at the Colts and TB will be hard. Colts may have lost 3 stars to FA, but they stil have Peyton and Marvin. TB will want revenge for that playoff game. Possible that we could win both, but chances of winning either one aren't nearly as good as the other non divisional games.

Guest santana4prez

1. Redskins 13-3

2. Cowboys 11-5

3. Giants 9-7

4. Eagles 7-9

My record predictions will change but the order should stay the same. I see the Skins winning the SB this year.

I don't think Carolina will make the playoffs this year. 1. We will beat Carolina in the regular season any way. 2) Everyone is already (still) counting out N.O., they have made some good offseason moves, and are in position to make a major acquisition in the draft. 3) TB will win that division this year. N.O. is going to shock the NFL this year, just wait and see:laugh:

1. Redskins 13-3

2. Cowboys 11-5

3. Giants 9-7

4. Eagles 7-9

My record predictions will change but the order should stay the same. I see the Skins winning the SB this year.

Exactly my predictions.

Post script, I know it was well before I joined the board, but I predicted as soon as Randy Moss started walking off the field in our last game of the 2004 season that we would go 10-6, get the sixth wild card spot, and lose in the divisional round. Not too shabby, huh?

I wouldn't have guessed at the beginning of last year it would have been Steelers vs Seahawks at XL...no possible way. Even with the playoff seedings established I wouldn't have chose those two teams. At this point it seems to be premature to even mention SB, I would be happy with a playoff berth with a healthy team. There is many indications of improvement at hand, but I want to see it for myself before making reservations in Miami

15-1 Super bowl champs. Only team we lose to is the g-men in New York.
Whoa son I with you man! But I can't know fo sho until the sched-iale comes out... But man, I'm predicting 15-1 wit 16-0 a real possiblity. We gonna be the Colts of last years. Everyone will compare us to the Dolphins by seasons end son. 14-2 at the worst but we got the talent to run the table fo sure.

I liked that when Gibbs came back, it was instantly SB! We went 6-10. Last year the thing was "no changes to roster except that stupid move to get Moss, an untested player" They said we would go bottom 5. One of the 5 worst teams in the NFL. We went 10-6 and second round of the playoffs. I will let the media say we are going to suck, because then, and only then, will we make the SB.

Archived