Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A Drunk Bubby Protecting the Family Jewels

twa

Just had to share this:

N.H. man's buddy chains the gang in drunken prank

By Boston Herald staff

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

A New Hampshire man drank himself into a stupor and awoke to find his drinking buddy had clamped a padlock around his family jewels.

The Brentwood, N.H. man, whose name was not released, apparently called police for help after spending two weeks with the lock clinging to his testicles.

Not only had he fallen victim to his friend's drunken prank, he told police, but the key broke in the lock, according to the Portsmouth Herald.

He later attempted to remove the lock with a hacksaw. He was unsuccessful.

Brentwood police and an ambulance crew brought the intoxicated 39-year-old man to Exeter Hospital early in the morning of July 30 – with the lock still in place.

A locksmith was summoned to the hospital, where officials said the man was treated and released ``without sustaining lasting injury,'' the Herald reported.

While fire officials declined to comment on the rescue, police Cpl. H.D. Wood IV said the man was intoxicated when officers arrived at 3:40 a.m. that Saturday.

``Never in my 13 years have I seen anything like this,'' Wood said.

http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=97332&format=text

Originally posted by 36HAMMER

:doh: That's just plain ol' ate up!!!! man.

Like a soup sandwich?:laugh:

What I don't get is, why did he wait 2 weeks until he was drunk again to call the cops. Why didn't he do it when he sobered up? Is he more intelligent drunk than sober?

You can't top that prank. It is the prank to end all pranks. Caused no lasting harm, destroyed no property, but left an impression that will never be forgotten by the victim.....and it made national news so the whole country is laughing.

Thank god most of us normal guys would never touch our friends nuts, or you'd hear reports of this all over the place.

Archived