Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you Want a Seat Upgrade CALL NOW - {The OFFICIAL ES MegaMerged Mix Version Vol 1 }

Dead Money

I think we may have worn out our welcome with the ticket office :)

I like my seats (upper level, end zone) and I'm not in a hurry to move. I'm in the 10th row and have a nice view of everything. But seeing everyone else move up a few rows now got me thinking maybe I should try to get down closer in my same section...maybe in the first 5 rows?

So I called and the guy said we will not be relocating people until the summer. I said, "Oh, my bad, I'm part of an online community of Redskins fans and some members are reporting they are being relocated now so I just wanted to make sure my name is still on the list".

The guy said we know about the relocations, but we're putting a hold on them until summer.

So either I ended up with a guy who hasn't had his cup of coffee yet, or they were inundated and overwhelmed by Extremers :)

Huly,

I moved form 412 nosebleeds to 454 row 13 and the price they quoted me for the upgrade was 500.00 which was for 2 tickets. Which works out this way.

Old tickets 44.00*20=880.00

New Tickets 69.00*20=1380

Difference of 500.00.

Don't know what face is on the 200 section tickets.

HOF44

Bob

I have no clue what the hell is going on. I think they are all screwed up! Pez and I were surprised and kept questioning to make sure then you get a comfirmation stating something else. It does not make sense. I do not get it! I do not know what to do.

Originally posted by Huly

I hope so too! I just do not understand all the screw ups. They tell you one thing then change it.

that's exactly why I'm really nervous about this.......

It would be a huge let down to me. I was on cloud nine yesterday.

I would think they would honor the upgrades they agreed to already. Why not?

Unfortunately it looks like Pez and Huly may be stuck in a he said/she said type deal. There seems to be some miscommunication in their deal...though I do side with Pez and Huly...I mean if they ask about them being obstructed view seats you would think the guy would reply something like "there are no obstructions, you are in the 400 section and the obstructions are in the 200 section"....

I asked all kinds of questions about the 225 section. The only way I found out 425 was the comfirmation. We were very excited also and it sucks. We are still glad we are going and we moved down and over some but it still sucks.

I just got of the phone with the ticket office. I moved from 406 row 14 to 449 row 10 and got my 2 tickets that I was promised last year. I moved 4 rows down, Got 2 more seats and all 4 together. Thank you extremskins!:point2sky :logo: :point2sky

Originally posted by pez

So since we are in row 15, we are RIGHT before the obstructed seats?

Yeah man...you should be fine...to the best of my knowledge, there were 15 rows, originally...rows 16 thru 23 are in the obstructed section...you can always call the ticket office for a warm fuzzy.....

Originally posted by Huly

I asked all kinds of questions about the 225 section. The only way I found out 425 was the comfirmation. We were very excited also and it sucks. We are still glad we are going and we moved down and over some but it still sucks.

Don't sweat it Huly....that's still a sweet move...try to look at the bright side, at least most of us in this thread actually have seats...I'm guessing that there's over 100,000 people that would love to be in our position! :cheers:

Originally posted by Skinsfan1311

Don't sweat it Huly....that's still a sweet move...try to look at the bright side, at least most of us in this thread actually have seats...I'm guessing that there's over 100,000 people that would love to be in our position! :cheers:

Good point.......

Question: have any of you who were upgraded been charged yet? I gave credit card info yesterday but my card has not been charged.

Archived