Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some Cool Madden 06 Redskin Pics

TDSKINS

Originally posted by Hooper

Get rid of the damn ball, Ramsey!

And you just gotta love how Madden hasn't improved its graphics at all.

Of course, I'll still buy it.

is it just me or do those graphics look teriable. i will buy madden because im addicted 2 football games, but these graphics suck. they dont even look real

It's so disappointing -- especially after what ESPN looked like last year. Madden has been the exact same game for years -- they should just let you update the new rosters on line instead of making a "new" game.

Originally posted by TDSKINS

They had one of #14 intercepting the ball. Anyone know who that might be?

that was Carlos Rogers, EA put up pics of all the 1st round picks during draft day (of course they all still had their college numbers)

Everyone said that Madden wouldn't improve anything once they got the exclusive license. These pics seem to confirm those thoughts....

Plus, they're so busy with the next gen one for Xbox, they're not going to do much at all on this one.

Whats worse, is for the third year in a row I will have to switch to a different brand.

I got Fever 2004. They stop making it.

Got ESPN 2005 and would have gotten the next one for the full $50.

Now I will probably end up with Madden 06 becuase I have no alternative. Exactly what EA wanted.

Although maybe if I buy madden this year, someone will buy out EA.

i have really enjoyed madden 05, but i remember reading somewhere that ibm and someone had come up with a new chip that will make the pentium obsolete and that it would power up games incredibly. i thought they were coming out in 06 but maybe it's 07. anyone else hear or read anything about this?

Originally posted by Heidenreich

Everyone said that Madden wouldn't improve anything once they got the exclusive license. These pics seem to confirm those thoughts....

Plus, they're so busy with the next gen one for Xbox, they're not going to do much at all on this one.

It's not entirely true that they've stagnated. They've introduced a new passing system this year and changed a few other game mechanics.

I will say, however, that the graphics are largely the same year to year, the AI makes the same stupid mistakes every year, and EA wastes time on gimmicks like create-a-fan.

I think the graphics just look bad because they are pictures... thats what happened last year too, and happens for alot of games when you take a screen cap and post em on the internet... i wouldn't worry about the graphics

Originally posted by 36HAMMER

i have really enjoyed madden 05, but i remember reading somewhere that ibm and someone had come up with a new chip that will make the pentium obsolete and that it would power up games incredibly. i thought they were coming out in 06 but maybe it's 07. anyone else hear or read anything about this?

2 of those IBM chips are gonna be in the Xbox Next... Cant wait to get one...and mod it!!!!:point2sky

Originally posted by Hooper

It's so disappointing -- especially after what ESPN looked like last year. Madden has been the exact same game for years -- they should just let you update the new rosters on line instead of making a "new" game.

Exact same? Did you happen to buy the game this year? They gave it a whole different feel this past year with the running game (04 was way easier to spin out of a tackle, etc...), they added the hit-stick feature, and on top of that they revamped the graphics/look of the players.

Then for the owner mode they added the newspaper and email features. Although they still need to improve features like create-a-stadium, it definately has improved. I understand if you don't wanna shell out $50 for Madden since I've heard that 2k5 was darn good esp for it's $20 pricetag, but just thought I let ya know Madden is "that same old game" it once was.

I hate commercials for Football games because they always show the cinema shots. Does anyone actually play the game in a mode other than the standard behind your team view? I don't get the fuss over graphics in that case, I'm playing it because I want to play a football game.

Originally posted by PSUHeckler

Exact same? Did you happen to buy the game this year? They gave it a whole different feel this past year with the running game (04 was way easier to spin out of a tackle, etc...), they added the hit-stick feature, and on top of that they revamped the graphics/look of the players.

Then for the owner mode they added the newspaper and email features. Although they still need to improve features like create-a-stadium, it definately has improved. I understand if you don't wanna shell out $50 for Madden since I've heard that 2k5 was darn good esp for it's $20 pricetag, but just thought I let ya know Madden is "that same old game" it once was.

Not really dude, the hit stick was a terrible idea that really flopped. Kinda like a Snyder gimmick, true it did sell a ton more copies, but it became more of a hassle than anything else b/c the game wigeeks could make you fumble 75% of the time. Like most others I also think the game really hasn't changed much in the last four years, and while still addicting not really satisfying (I really get pissed at my t.v screen sometimes, and that's just weird). EA is taking it's chances on NCAA and staying solid but unchanging for Madden. Kinda smart kinda annoying. I'll probably end up buying Madden, but I'm kinda stoked about NCAA this year, the prep star mode sounds like fun....

Archived