Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN talking skins, #1 pick

wwninja420

Man, maybe our strategy is too just completely confuse the **** outta everybody out there.

Someone call ESPN and tell them you are an inside source from within the Disney Corporation and that with the 9th pick the Skins intend to select Jim Henson.

Originally posted by beastman

Man, maybe our strategy is too just completely confuse the **** outta everybody out there.

Someone call ESPN and tell them you are an inside source from within the Disney Corporation and that with the 9th pick the Skins intend to select Jim Henson.

Don't know how much we are fooling the other teams in the league but we definitely have the media talking in circles :laugh:

I am finished reading about any more speculation. It is pointless and causes undo stress and some crazy emotions to fly around this board. If it is not an official trade being reported or if it's not Gibbs talking, then I am done till Saturday.

I just think all this QB talk is a smokescreen and the reason I think this is because we haven't heard anything from Patrick Ramsey. Remember last year when we signed Brunell and Ramsey was all over the papers complaining, demanding trades, etc. Well if your team drafts a QB in the first round, you can pretty well expect that you are not in the team's future plans so I would expect Ramsey would be more upset about that than bringing in a washed up veteran. I would guess that Gibbs and the FO went to Patrick and told him they are just doing this as a smokescreen. We keep hearing Braylon Edwards, Jason Campbell, Alex Smith but would you be the least bit surprised if we would manuever our way up and draft Mike Williams?

Originally posted by EvoSkins

The ESPN Draft Special has the Skins picking Carlos Rogers at #9 with Mike Williams still on the board. They have the Vikes taking Troy Williamson at #7.

If the Skins take Rogers with Williams still there, I will be very mad.

that will never happen

Originally posted by EvoSkins

The ESPN Draft Special has the Skins picking Carlos Rogers at #9 with Mike Williams still on the board. They have the Vikes taking Troy Williamson at #7.

If the Skins take Rogers with Williams still there, I will be very mad.

thats me and you both

shoot me in the head now. this is getting absolutely rediculous and making me even more disgusted with the media... i didn't think it was even possible

all i can say is 'wow' and can't wait for this draft to be over..taking alot of the fun out of the draft for me

I'm gonna laugh if we do something totally unexpected, maybe trade for a package of players no one has mentioned yet or draft a position that no-one has brought up.

knowing how the Skins FO loves to smoke screen, I wouldnt be surprised nor disapointed by anything they do.

Coach knows a heck of a lot more than I!

If we are smart we trade down a couple of times. The odds are better if we could have, let's say 4 picks in the first 3 rounds. Let's say two lower 1st round picks, a 2nd and a 3rd. That would make more sense to me. I would venture to say that 2 of the 4 players at least could be real gems.

Archived