Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

..talked to a guy who golfed w/Greg Williams and...

Skinsfan1311

Originally posted by section 226

Your friends store doesn't happen to be in Marley Station does it?

Yup! He's not a friend...as I only shoot the breeze with him occasionally, but he's pretty cool, he's a season ticket holder, and he seems like a very knowledgeable fan....

What does Taylor care if he gets demoted to the second team in practice? Everybody knows darn tootin' that he'll be starting against the Bears. Empty threat, and not sure what to make about this story. My sister's first cousin's boyfriend's uncle who married the third cousin twice removed of GW's gardener said this Taylor soap opera is getting blow way outta proportion.

Originally posted by Funkyalligator

Sit the punk...I don't care if he sits for the whole length of his contract.....he'll learn that he needs to respect the coaches and bust his a** for them....I was all for drafting him and I still think he was a good choice but he needs to learn that a contract is contract and that he ain't doing sh*t for the next 7 years until his contract is up......the redskins shouldn't renegotiate because it sets a precedence that we don't want set....additionally the skins have been pampering the stars for too long on our team and I think that is a big reason for why our teams that had a great line-up on paper never seemed to produce the results that we were looking for....the redskins and Gibbs should be hard a**es on this and stick it to Taylor....make him an example.....and if Moss continues his BS we shouldn't negotiate a contract and just trade his a**...

I hope the staff doesn't follow your advice at all. Taylor is the last player Gibbs/Williams need to worry about on the field. This guy plays at full tilt all game knocking people out. They know benching Taylor no matter how bad they want to do it is not in the team's best interest. Taylor is working out in Miami with the best free safety in the game, he will be ready. Also, I hear people all the time talking about a player signed a contract he should honor it, why should he when the team doesn't honor it. The NFL created it's own mess and if owners can cut players whenever they want players have the right to ask for more money whenever they want. That's the business hate it or love it.

Originally posted by Skinsfan1311

Yup! He's not a friend...as I only shoot the breeze with him occasionally, but he's pretty cool, he's a season ticket holder, and he seems like a very knowledgeable fan....

In that case I know exactly who you are talking about and he is a cool guy to talk to. I have gotten to know him quite well from shopping and tailgating at Fed Ex. He told me that he might be moving to Arundel Mills at the end of this year.

Originally posted by smashmowf

VOLUNTARY workouts......VOLUNTARY workouts.

Interesting, BUT, I just finished talking to a buddy of mine who's a big-time Pats fan and I were talking about the TO, Sean Taylor, Moss, situations. He told me he listened to an interview with a couple of Pat's players. In a nutshell, Belichik demands that not only the players do what they're asked, but that they do extra..significantly extra. If they don't, then they're gone. The Pats do their homework and stick to their guns...that's probably the reason that you don't see these young punk-ass-****es trying to sign with them...the Pats don't play, and the the agents know that. Even the players themselves said that under those circumstances, if the weren't winning, that they would revolt. However they are winning, they have their rings and the system works. If you stop and think about it, you don't read about this BS from their picks, or their players....here's a perfect example.....anyone here remember Lawyer Milloy(sp?)? He was one of, if not their best receivers and Belichick shipped his ass off to Dallas...can you honestly say that the Pats suffered because of it?

In that case I know exactly who you are talking about and he is a cool guy to talk to. I have gotten to know him quite well from shopping and tailgating at Fed Ex. He told me that he might be moving to Arundel Mills at the end of this year.

Yeah...he's cool...I think that they're staying at Marley Station, I overheard him tell these girls that they're moving the store around the corner....I wish I could give his store some props, but I'm not too sure that's allowed and I'm too damn lazy to re-read the posting guidelines... Where do you guys tailgate? I'm in the bleeds and I'm in of the Blue-Lots.....I always park in the lot directly across from the Jericho church.......we can hook up and throw down a few before a game....

Originally posted by hokie4redskins

What does Taylor care if he gets demoted to the second team in practice? Everybody knows darn tootin' that he'll be starting against the Bears.

Pride. Tender egoes get bruised very, very easily.

Nick

We tailgate in the green lots pretty close to the DTC at F-51. You are welcome for a beer anytime. Stay in touch and we can have a trial run during preseason.

Will do..thanks for the invite..... I usually bail on the pre-season games....I'll shoot you a PM, when the regular season comes around.....thanks!

Originally posted by Skinsfan1311

here's a perfect example.....anyone here remember Lawyer Milloy(sp?)? He was one of, if not their best receivers and Belichick shipped his ass off to Dallas...can you honestly say that the Pats suffered because of it?

I think Milloy was a safety, not a receiver...and he got shipped off to Buffalo, not Dallas...lol...but I get what you're saying, and I think you're right.

Taylor is just plain immature if not plain stupid. It's all about money? Well by not practicing he gave up his $150,000 workout bonus. All you lovers: would you walk from $150K like that?

In addition, all ST has to do to get paid is make the pro-bowl - I believe his salary then escalates to $9 million for the year. If he wants to make big money, his best option is to be practicing hard (in Ashburn) and make the pro-bowl. Stupid.

Originally posted by Califan007

I think Milloy was a safety, not a receiver...and he got shipped off to Buffalo, not Dallas...lol...but I get what you're saying, and I think you're right.

:doh: Oops!!! What can I say? It's Friday!!!Told ya' I'm not a big Pats fan....;)

Archived