Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ask goskins........

Walking Deadman

Since everybody else seems to be doing this. Here you go my 15 minutes:

"The Great and Mighty goskins is ready to take your questions, ask away your questions and I will answer them in a minimal smart-ass manner"

(goskins does not verify that any of the information given is valid, for entertainment purposes only-- ask your doctor if this is right for you.)

J/K

Originally posted by Pete

Why do clocks run "clockwise" ?

Ah, a good question!!!

"The Great and Mighty goskins" first wishes Pete a happy birthday.

To answer the question, when a clock is provding you with the time of day-- it is parting you its wisdom-- its direct knowledge with the space/time continuum itself. Therefore "the wisdom of the clock"----> "clock wisdom"-------> "clockwise".

And subsequently when a clock or anything else is going the opposite direction "counterclockwise"---

Now go forth, multiply and spread the word of "The Great and Mighty goskins"

For now you know, and knowing is half the battle!!!!!!:D :D ;)

Originally posted by goskins

Ah, a good question!!!

To answer the question, when a clock is provding you with the time of day-- it is parting you its wisdom-- its direct knowledge with the space/time continuum itself. Therefore "the wisdom of the clock"----> "clock wisdom"-------> "clockwise".

And subsequently when a clock or anything else is going the opposite direction "counterclockwise"---

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So why does the water flow clockwise in a toilet?

Originally posted by PennState11

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So why does the water flow clockwise in a toilet?

Ah, so you as well wish to gain clock knowlege- I'll be happy to answer your question.

"The Great and Mighty goskins" knows that there is a scientific term, known by only great scientists called "IcantrememberthedamnnamesoIllmakeoneup" where the Northern Pole is directly tied in to your toilet (yes, your toliet and mine- aren't we all special?) which uses said wisdom of the clock and therefore rotates clockwise. Now in other parts of the world, they are connected to the South Pole (which is completely upside down from us) and therefore is counterclockwise.

However, there are machines that can counter the counteclockwise toilet to make people less homesick when traveling away. Noted explorer/adventurer Homer J. (Jay) Simpson (with a grant from the C. Montomery Burns foundation and the US government) have shown that these machines do work.

Sadly, there is one clock question that even I "The Great and Mighty goskins" cannot answer:

When losing a game in the "greatest of games" the Superbowl why do you run all of the time off the clock before running a play. That seems rather "counterclockwise" to me????

THE MORE YOU KNOW.........

Ah, a good question!!!

sh## n/m, someone stole my material :D

I must start reading more of the thread b/f replying. :doh:

Ah, so you as well wish to gain clock knowlege- I'll be happy to answer your question.

"The Great and Mighty goskins" knows that there is a scientific term, known by only great scientists called "IcantrememberthedamnnamesoIllmakeoneup" where the Northern Pole is directly tied in to your toilet (yes, your toliet and mine- aren't we all special?) which uses said wisdom of the clock and therefore rotates clockwise. Now in other parts of the world, they are connected to the South Pole (which is completely upside down from us) and therefore is counterclockwise.

However, there are machines that can counter the counteclockwise toilet to make people less homesick when traveling away. Noted explorer/adventurer Homer J. (Jay) Simpson (with a grant from the C. Montomery Burns foundation and the US government) have shown that these machines do work.

Sadly, there is one clock question that even I "The Great and Mighty goskins" cannot answer:

When losing a game in the "greatest of games" the Superbowl why do you run all of the time off the clock before running a play. That seems rather "counterclockwise" to me????

THE MORE YOU KNOW.........

:laugh: Well, you're wisdom precedes you, because you answered my next question which was:

"Why can't the lowly Eagles win a Super Bowl?"

:laugh:

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

:laugh: Well, you're wisdom precedes you, because you answered my next question which waqs:

"Why can't the lowly Eagles win a Super Bowl?"

:laugh:

Ah, so far my most easy question to ask:

"The Great and Mighty goskins" know this answer as well.

There is a substance that is present in the water of Philly that makes the "greatest of warriors" fall short of their goals. It is a small metal element that could be filtered off but would cause the citizens of Philly to not always want to eat Philly Cheesesteaks 24-7/365 thus destroying the economy of Philadelphia. The element is called "choketanium" and many of the alloys used in the building of the former Veterans Stadium (thus the need to build the Linc.) contained said metal.

Also choketanium can cause it's users to use profanity and the desire to phyisically assult anyone who doesn't wear the colors green and/or white in tandem. Thus,explaining many of the attitudes of the average Eagles fan.

Ah, so far my most easy question to ask:

"The Great and Mighty goskins" know this answer as well.

There is a substance that is present in the water of Philly that makes the "greatest of warriors" fall short of their goals. It is a small metal element that could be filtered off but would cause the citizens of Philly to not always want to eat Philly Cheesesteaks 24-7/365 thus destroying the economy of Philadelphia. The element is called "choketanium" and many of the alloys used in the building of the former Veterans Stadium (thus the need to build the Linc.) contained said metal.

Also choketanium can cause it's users to use profanity and the desire to phyisically assult anyone who doesn't wear the colors green and/or white in tandem. Thus,explaining many of the attitudes of the average Eagles fan.

:rotflmao: ..."choketanium"...BWAHHHHHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:eaglesuck

))

Originally posted by visionary

I have a question...

What happened to Mark Brunell????

;)

Why doth he sucketh so much?

"The Great and Mighty goskins" is glad to answer your question one who "visions the future before it has come to pass" (aka visonary).

First, you must realize that no matter what the answer is...you must say three special words when it comes to the faults of the Washington Redskins "It's Brunell's Fault"....this will make any Redskins fan smile (and possibly even hug you:) ) and allow them to enjoy a football-less day, at least until the draft gets here.

Actually, I blame the Jaguars for the problem......

You see after Brunell was "injured" so the current QB could take over there (conspiracy theroists, you know what I'm talking about-- about the grassy knoll and the secret conspiracy of the NFL mascots to slowly take over the world). While recieving treatment , he was implanted with a chip that would rebuild him, make him stronger, and faster than any other QB (even Ron Mexico)-- sadly the chip was left on the "Ryan Leaf" setting and thus turned a great QB into a noodle arm, with the inabilty to avoid rushers and read coverage.....the chip even sent signals to his recievers making them think that the football was actually a hot-potato and thus they had to drop it and want to be traded to teams that don't play with hot, starchy, side order vegetables instead of footballs.

Now you know why our offense struggled in 2004

and may the Schwartz be with you!!!!

Originally posted by TheSteve

Will we beat the Eagles next year?

If "The Great and Mighty goskins" fully knew that answer he'd be in Vegas making tons of money and not posting on ES.......:doh:

but I will try and answer by saying-- I think that the skins will win 1 game against the Eagles this year......

Note to Dan Snyder and the Redskins, convince the Eagles that they are in the Superbowl.....you will always win.

If "The Great and Mighty goskins" fully knew that answer he'd be in Vegas making tons of money and not posting on ES.......:doh:

but I will try and answer by saying-- I think that the skins will win 1 game against the Eagles this year......

Note to Dan Snyder and the Redskins, convince the Eagles that they are in the Superbowl.....you will always win.

Just tell Freddie Mitchell that Sean Taylor heard what he said about his momma on ESPN & that he will be taking cheap shots at him all game. Todd Pinkston anyone? :ahhhhh:

Archived