Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cooley Avatar

Bazooka Tooth

Ok, I did a search first and could not find anything on this. I figured that the Mods will be changing the Avatars soon due to people leaving and coming. I was wondering what the chances of getting a Cooley avatar in there? If there is a #47 avatar, which level would he be? Hail :logo:

Of all the players on this team we need a Chris Cooley avatar? I swear the only reason people like him is because he is white. It's the same reason everybody love Jansen, but many are luke warm on Samuels. If Cornelius Griffin was white, all we would here would be about how he's the best player in the league.

Black Power!

Originally posted by Beaudry

Of all the players on this team we need a Chris Cooley avatar? I swear the only reason people like is because he is white. It's the same reason everybody love Jansen, but many are luke warm on Samuels. If Cornelius Griffin was white, all we would here would be about how he's the best player in the league.

Black Power!

Who are you? The anti-Limbaugh? :laugh:

Of all the players on this team we need a Chris Cooley avatar? I swear the only reason people like him is because he is white. It's the same reason everybody love Jansen, but many are luke warm on Samuels. If Cornelius Griffin was white, all we would here would be about how he's the best player in the league.

Black Power!

Yes this explains all the love for Matt Bowen and all the hate for Sean Taylor.

:doh:

Black Power!

:laugh: You are kidding right? I think we need a Griffin avatar as well. Cooley is the man, white, black, blue or green. The kid showed a lot of promise in Gibbs system and I really think he will have a big year. :2cents:

Black Power!

:doh:

There were tons of posts about Griffin having a great year. Most people on here hate Arrington, Portis, and Taylor as well?

People scream for a Bowen Avatar all the time as well. :doh:

Black Power!

WOW!!! I think this is the first time that I have ever seen such an out right raciest post on Extremeskins. I have to say that after these remarks I think I'm going to actually have to use the "block" button on someone. What a shame.

Beaudry, I don't know what color you are and I don't care. I don't like you! Why? Because you're everything you supposedly hate, a RACIEST!

I now see the error of my ways. For Darnerian McCants is an absolute scrub who can barely make a 6-10 football team, yet some people on this board adore him for his 5 catches last year.

I still say, however.... black power!

Black Power!

Toss a few smilies in there & you have a completely different "tone" to that post. ;)

Originally posted by Bazooka Tooth

You should leak one a week just to keep people interested. It would help pass the time til the draft. Take it or leave it.....I have a feeling it will be left. :cheers:

How much is it worth to you?

:D

Archived