Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

REDSKINS vs. $50.00 dollars (or more)

rayprils

Hello fans,

I don't know if you've had the chance to read my thread titled "this is no April fools joke (guaranteed)". Most have and I need your support in participating with your heart. I believe that we will make the playoffs and I've back this belief with my own money. I also believe in this site so, show your loyalty to our team and step up with your donation based on what you think that's going to happen this season. As you know, last year I guaranteed Super Bowl and I was wrong. This year "I won't be wrong".

I know everyone that uses this site can afford 50 dollars so, that's why I titled this thread "Redskins vs. 50.00 dollars or more" and what I meant by this is, what's important?? Our team and the belief or hoarding that 50 dollars??

If you believe then please don't respond to this thread and go post your bet on the thread that I listed above. Show your faith. My goal is to have "everyone"(and that includes all the Mods) participate in this bet so, we can have fun as the season rolls on and help our community site "that we love so much". It's your turn, make it happen. I know you can. Thank you.....

umm, you might wanna revise that, saying everyone can afford 50$. There are a lot of college students and high schoolers, shoot even middle schoolers on here. 50$ is a lot for me, as it is, the 20$ and extra 15$ ive said for playoffs and superbowl are a lot for me. But yeh, people should take up the bets, just dont try and coerce them into 50$ or more.

Hey Ray not everyone can afford $50, maybe you should make for any donation so that you include everyone. With your thread title those who cannot afford $50 will be embarassed if they can't put in 50. And alot of peeps have familys and what not but every little bit counts hell a dollar is better than nothing but great job motivating everyone.

Originally posted by rayprils

I know everyone that uses this site can afford 50 dollars so, that's why I titled this thread "Redskins vs. 50.00 dollars or more" and what I meant by this is, what's important?? Our team and the belief or hoarding that 50 dollars??

Is that right? You KNOW that everyone that uses this site can afford $50? Your heart is in the right place, but your foot is in your mouth.

You guys go to be kidding me. When I was kid, my father paid me every week to do the lawn work. I made 25 dollars a week. Don't be lazy. If you so much love the Reskins, you would bust your ass and work for that money. Don't be lazy...

You guys go to be kidding me. When I was kid, my father paid me every week to do the lawn work. I made 25 dollars a week. Don't be lazy. If you so much love the Reskins, you would bust your ass and work for that money. Don't be lazy...

Umm no we are not kidding. Who are you to question the work that everyone does? You might just want to edit your last post and save some face and say OK

Originally posted by CowboyzSuckAzz

Is that right? You KNOW that everyone that uses this site can afford $50? Your heart is in the right place, but your foot is in your mouth.

It's obvious you've never donated to this site. You don't have room to talk... Peace.

It's obvious you've never donated to this site. You don't have room to talk... Peace.

But I do, look this is not a pissing match on who contributes more, OK? Let it go some people can't afford 50 what can you not understand about it? Calling out Fellow Skins fans is not the way to go about "rallying the troops". Stop acting like an ass and accept some may not be able to afford 50.

Damn, your dad gave you twenty five dollars a week? I knew I had a rough childhood, I only got ten bucks.......

Originally posted by Doozinbrah

But I do

How much does your internet connection cost?? When was the last time you went out on a date that you didn't get lucky but blew a lot of cash?? I can go on but enough said....Peace.

How much does your internet connection cost?? When was the last time you went out on a date that you didn't get lucky but blew a lot of cash?? I can go on but enough said....Peace.

Dude your like 35 and your acting like a 5 year old. Grow up !

Well damn. I guess we're not as good as you then, are we? We certainly don't have parents who are in the middle of changing careers, and we're certainly not saving every bit of our paycheck that doesn't go towards car insurance for college. And of course, none of us are barely managing to juggle 20 hours per week of work with school. I guess we're all lazy, good-for-nothings who don't care enough about the Redskins to take a walk down to the money tree and pick a fifty off of it. :rolleyes:

Get off that high horse while you still can. Wouldn't want you to fall and hurt yourself.

Originally posted by Doozinbrah

i have 2 kids do you?

Don't waste you're time debating with me. We live in a century that people can afford 50 dollars. I'm not going to go into details but, if people don't want to participate, that's fine. Save your money. C'mon... I'm sure you spend better quality time with your kids instead of debating with me... BTW, I have no kids...

rayprils is just asking people to step up for the site. If you don't want to or can't, don't participate in the discussion there are plenty of other threads to argue in. He has already gotten people to commit a large amount of cash to the site. I think it's a minimum of 2k already regardless of the season's outcome.

Don't waste you're time debating with me. We live in a century that people can afford 50 dollars. I'm not going to go into details but, if people don't want to participate, that's fine. Save your money. C'mon... I'm sure you spend better quality time with your kids instead of debating with me... BTW, I have no kids...

Obviously you have no idea how the world works if you think everyone can spend fifty dollars on a website. Sure, we may have a spare fifty bucks, but most people would rather put that towards things like fixing their home, fixing their car, or saving for a family vacation.

Originally posted by SoCalSkins

rayprils is just asking people to step up for the site. If you don't want to or can't, don't participate in the discussion there are plenty of other threads to argue in. He has already gotten people to commit a large amount of cash to the site. I think it's a minimum of 2k already regardless of the season's outcome.

Thank you Bud. How are you feeling??

Archived