Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Behold Sugewhite's Greatest hits. Heckle him at will.

sugewhite94

Originally posted by sKiNs5203

haha thats funny :laugh:

do you get any other joker callers dustin?

Originally posted by CHUBAKAH

Do Wookies count?

What about Imperial Stormtroopers cloned from a bounty huner? Would that count?

Originally posted by CHUBAKAH

Do Wookies count?

confused.gif

OK..this is going to sound retarded.

I just watched th IV, V, VI in the last few days...for the first time since I was a kid.

IV and V were excellant, as was the documentary on the bonus disc. Was Obi Won (s/p??) killed in the first one, or was he already a ghost? Reason asking is he just kind of disappeared when Vader hit him with his saber. His clothes just hit the floor.

Anyways IV, and V got me me really siked for episode III. I'm going to hit it up on midnight when it comes out. I'm thinking the Cinema Deluxe Directors Hall if they have it open. (for those of you in the Fairfax area) They have leather assigned seating.

I saw Sin City at the Hoyt's in Manassas:doh: The theatre was packed, the seats were horribly uncomfortable, and there was a 300 lbs couple making out right nest to me.:puke: We got to the theatre a half hour early so we could get good seats and all these people kept asking the usher to ask everyone in our row to move around; when there were still the first three rows open. I said tough sh*t...the only person I moved for was an older couple, because I thought maybe their necks might hurt sitting up there. Has this happened to anyone else?

Archived