Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HR interview with Nunyo Demasio

RWJ

Originally posted by LaVarPA

That was not my point. I regularly visit both sites as a Redskins fan. Both sites have their strengths and weaknesses IMHO. There is information I get here that I can't get at hR and vice versa. BOTH are invaluable to me.

I have no information about this latest pissin' match between the two site owners and mods. I certainly think both sites should be willing to carry each other's important interviews and analyses.

I was simply pointing out to Art that when I discussed ES and hR strengths and weaknesses, that thread got locked before people were finished with it. I didn't just dump on ES....I pointed out numerous strengths that made ES better than hR.

As for the Cerrato interview, I believe I was the first (perhaps after the ES mods and owners if what they say is true) to strongly encourage the hR members to stop by here and read the interview. It was a great read.

Was that the thread where we were reduced to what looks better, black on white or white on black? Trust me, that thread was over with.

Regardless, I don't see any comparison.

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

Was that the thread where we were reduced to what looks better, black on white or white on black?

I'm hearing the PA announcer from the movie "Airplane"

"Listen, Mary... don't start that white on black sh!t again!" :laugh:

donny.jpg

So they banned you Dude?

Jeez, I wonder how they would feel about my friggin sig there.

$200 a month? Yeesh.

Please don't get any idears Die Hard:laugh:

(i'd kindly remove it in a heartbeat)

I think it serves as a perfect example of the owners/mods graciousness with people being able to do what they do here and display an identity. :cheers:

No ads here people and acess to more content then one knows what to do with.

You gotta love this site man :cry:

Originally posted by BG

donny.jpg

So they banned you Dude?

Jeez, I wonder how they would feel about my friggin sig there.

$200 a month? Yeesh.

Please don't get any idears Die Hard:laugh:

(i'd kindly remove it in a heartbeat)

I think it serves as a perfect example of the owners/mods graciousness with people being able to do what they do here and display an identity. :cheers:

No ads here people and acess to more content then one knows what to do with.

You gotta love this site man :cry:

Plus, would our admins/owners ever rub that in or stand up and gloat about theses little things, which incidentaly, are extremely important to little peeps likeme?

No. It's called being gracious in sucess.

Originally posted by LaVarPA

Seems to me a muzzle was put on my opinions about this site....and hR for that matter. I guess my opinions are only OK if they agree with those who operate this site.

Whoa now!

Are you about to claim that you did NOT apologize to me in a PM for 'taking that thread in a direction that you did not intend'?

Did I delete that thread?

Did I ban you from posting or reading threads here?

Did I ask you publically or privately to watch your words regarding your any of your opinions of Extremeskins?

If you answer 'yes' to any of those questions you are lying just as much as the hR staff is about deleting the Vinny C announcement due to a 'rules violation'.

And unless you CAN answer 'yes' to any one of those questions, then you can NOT justify the accusation you have made of me above. For you to even suggest such a thing here proves you wrong, does it not?

Here's my penny's worth..That was a decent interview of Nunyo...Better than his chats because the questions were better.

As far as the hr.com issue... I can't seem to sign on to hr anymore probably because I haven't visited in so long. What is important to me though is that integrity matters here with posters and the text they post. And Art is one of the best if not the best at ensuring the integrity here is maintained. The mods not being truthful with Art, Die Hard and Blade does not sit well with me, and I'm sure also with others that value what the mods and owners do here.

Originally posted by spanishomelette

Here's my penny's worth..That was a decent interview of Nunyo...Better than his chats because the questions were better.

As far as the hr.com issue... I can't seem to sign on to hr anymore probably because I haven't visited in so long. What is important to me though is that integrity matters here with posters and the text they post. And Art is one of the best if not the best at ensuring the integrity here is maintained. The mods not being truthful with Art, Die Hard and Blade does not sit well with me, and I'm sure also with others that value what the mods and owners do here.

You may not be able to log in because, as I referenced, we know the owners and mods there took people they believed to be primarily members of Extremeskins.com and removed their ability to post through a software hack or outright banning. That's how dangerous they view this conversation. They are afraid to actually address it, so, they are trying to block any regulars they can identify from here from even being ALLOWED to post over there.

That way the small little circle of jerks can lie to those too dim to see what's happening and maintain credibility with four or five people. I have a greater base to answer to :).

• 3 weeks later...

Okay guys. This is my first post here. First time poster, long time fan yadda yadda yadda. I love the site. I'm not familiar with the other site.

I'm disappointed that we spent about 60 percent of this thread listening to Redskins fans fight with other Redskins fans. I don't care how bad the other site is. I don't care if they're a neo-nazi regime that censors everyone who doesn't get into line. If they're jerks who censor people at the drop of the hat, at least they're jerks who censor people at the drop of the hat who love the Redskins. That's still better than, say, a Cowboys fan.

:dallasuck

We're Redskins fans goshdarnit, not Eagles fans. Let's get past this feud. I don't care who did what to who, we shouldn't be wasting entire threads on this wonderful site bashing other Redskins fans, no matter how annoying or unfair they are.

:eaglesuck

We're all part of the same team. Let's support them. And support other people who support them, even if they don't support us back. Call me the Redskins Jesus because I don't care if they slap me in the face I'll just turn the other cheek so long as they say "Hail to the Redskins" first.

And another thing while I'm on my soapbox. For those of you who, like me, go to the games...please stop booing our Redskins at the drop of the hat. We should be supporting them. They need us most when they're down. It embarrasses me that we start booing the first time we go three and out. We need to give them a chance. Home field advantage should be just that.

And before anyone starts, I'm not out to censor anyone. I'm glad that this site allows people to say what they want. I believe people have the RIGHT to boo when they want to. Ticket prices are too high for me to say otherwise. I would hope that we would CHOOSE not to spend our time bashing other Redskins fans and that we would CHOOSE to cheer for our team even when they're down and not start booing them every time a pass goes incomplete.

Thank you. I'll get off my soapbox now.

Oh, and just to make sure they don't feel left out...

:gaintsuck

Archived