Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

hasselbeck visiting teams!!!!!!

bsmsss

Originally posted by Tarhog

Hasselback is underrated. Given some help, he could even win us some games in a pinch. Sorry to differ, but if he had 1/2 the arm Ramsey did, he'd be starting in my opinion.

You never need a 3rd string QB until you need him. We'd be lucky to have him at #3.

I agree. - he could easily step into a #2 spot if he finds a system that suites him. - I could see a team like Cleveland or even Seattle looking at him.

...I wonder if he caught wind of the Lefors talk?

Originally posted by jimster

I agree. - he could easily step into a #2 spot if he finds a system that suites him. - I could see a team like Cleveland or even Seattle looking at him.

...I wonder if he caught wind of the Lefors talk?

I think it's more of him just talking with other teams who have contacted him, not vice versa.

Originally posted by stupidsuck

[b"No matter how bad things were, Gibbs won't let you give up," said Hasselbeck. "I think Joe is always looking for ways to improve the situation for players. He just brought in Bill Musgrave to be our quarterback coach, and even though Musgrave comes from a totally different coaching tree, Joe wants to bring in new ideas and new ways of doing things."

[/b]

Maybe being a little picky....but I don't like guys who call their coach by their first name even during interviews. I would rather hear Tim call him "Coach Gibbs".

I think he's an above average #3, but will always be a mediocre #2. He's better suited for the west coast offense where there are shorter passes requiring better accuracy. :2cents:

Hasselbeck does not have an NFL arm. That puts him in the 'manage the game and don't make mistakes' role as a potential #2 off the bench.

If he departs I don't see the Redskins as losing much.

If Ramsey is ultimately not the choice for Gibbs down the road it won't be Hasselbeck that takes the Redskins to the promised land.

If Ramsey gets hurt in 2005 we all know Gibbs is going to go with Brunell in any event.

Archived