Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(Edited) Clinton Portis Highlight Video - Clipse - Grindin

skin_finatic

Originally posted by Rikus

File Transfer: Unavailable

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.

Damn i missed it.

not sure what to tell you cuz it works for everybody else so far.

Originally posted by Island Boy

Sweeeeeeeeeettttt!!!! Nice job brah

Now we need one celebrating our D!!!!

With all these zeb highlights. I'm thinkin bout making a shawn springs video, that portis video took like less than 45 minutes to make. So the Springs one should take less time. It was fun making that video and I'll think I will be making some more soon.

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

I thought that would happen, nothing free lasts long. We've already used up the bandwidth.

I managed to download it, and I have permission to post anything Redskins related on the ExtremeSkins server, so why not this. Uploading now.

alright good job man! Thanks alot :thumbsup:

Originally posted by skin_finatic

With all these zeb highlights. I'm thinkin bout making a shawn springs video, that portis video took like less than 45 minutes to make. So the Springs one should take less time. It was fun making that video and I'll think I will be making some more soon.

Man if you had the d-line's and lb's highlights and threw them in too, that would be awesome!!!!!

Zeb & Skin_fanatic,

I would love to take a look at the video but i am currently on a mac and when I download the file all I get is a black screen. I do hear the music but i get no video.

Let me know if there is any way I can check out this video. If we can scale it down it size I would like to put it on CP's website with your permission of course.

Let me know. . .

Eric

eric@clintonportis.com

Originally posted by clintonportis.com

Zeb & Skin_fanatic,

I would love to take a look at the video but i am currently on a mac and when I download the file all I get is a black screen. I do hear the music but i get no video.

Let me know if there is any way I can check out this video. If we can scale it down it size I would like to put it on CP's website with your permission of course.

Let me know. . .

Eric

eric@clintonportis.com

Eric, I didn't know you were actually from clintonportis.com, that's cool. The reason you can't view it is because wmv is a Windows media file. Skin_fanatic would have to re-save it in a different format.

There might be some other way for you to view it, but I don't know anything about macs.

Originally posted by JeSTeR

I see that you edited the first post of this thread to put the new link to the video, but the link doesn't work. It's got the truncated "mi...kin" as the url itself.

I noticed that as well, but he's fixed it since. Try it again.

Actually WMV files will work fine on a Mac. I'm on a Mac now and I can view just about any file format.

Hey Eric, go to www.mactopia.com (that's Microsoft's Mac site), and dl Windows Media Player for Mac. If that doesn't work go to www.versiontracker.com and do a search for VLC (Video Lan Client, awesome program by the way) download it and try it.

Hope that works for you.

First off that video was great. I love seeing Portis run ... I can't wait til next year he will have 1500 yard easy.

Did any one notice Coles at around the 2:33 mark of the video? He was hobling after trying to make a block for Portis :doh: . Glad to see the damaged goods are out of here.

Originally posted by Clutch03

First off that video was great. I love seeing Portis run ... I can't wait til next year he will have 1500 yard easy.

Did any one notice Coles at around the 2:33 mark of the video? He was hobling after trying to make a block for Portis :doh: . Glad to see the damaged goods are out of here.

It actually makes me sick to see him in those or any other highlights. :puke:

Archived