Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

(Edited) Clinton Portis Highlight Video - Clipse - Grindin

skin_finatic

Since this is already up here, I figured I would ask a question I had myself. And one that I should probably know the answer to.

Is it possible for me to save your highlights as seperate QT files? I'm working on a Mac.

Originally posted by skin_finatic

can I like just bs subscribe for some web page publisher like angelfire, or something like that and post the video like that. I have cox cable, don't they have like free web publishing?

You're not gonna find anything for free that will let you upload a 51 MB file and handle the bandwidth from all the people on this site.

My best solution at the moment would be to get WinRar and split it into about 5 or 6 separate files, then upload them individually to your separate Cox internet accounts (10 MB each).

Not the most convenient, but that's all I got right now.

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

You're not gonna find anything for free that will let you upload a 51 MB file and handle the bandwidth from all the people on this site.

My best solution at the moment would be to get WinRar and split it into about 5 or 6 separate files, then upload them individually to your separate Cox internet accounts (10 MB each).

ah man, well alright

How about Bit torrent? I'm not expert on starting torrents, but the protocol was made for situations like this.

Originally posted by TheDiplomat

Awesome vid. Nice song choice as well. Man Portis is fast. Its Great to be a skin fan despite our recent lack of success.

Thanks, I know what you mean :laugh: , but i've been a skins fan since I was born and will be one until I die.

Sick highlights skin fanatic. Just reminds me of how much I can't wait to see him run this season. After one year of experience under the Gibbs system, a better and hopefully healthier o-line, and hopefully a better passing game. I just hope that our running game will be more consistent. Instead of Portis getting 25 carries and 100+ 1 week and 12 carries and 50 the next. I also want more TD'S!!!!

That highlight just puts a smile on my face...:D

Notice how quick he is in the open field...DAMN

you know what I noticed from those highlights? The SKins WRs don't block for sh*t downfield. Portis would break to the next level and be one guy away from taking it to the house and some DB would come and get him. I know he broke long runs in Denver because they emphasize WR blocking (they also do their dirty chop block on the backside to eliminate backside pursuit. )

Portis is explosive man, it showed in some of those highlights. Too bad there was only good highlights from only 4-5 games :( They'll be a lot more to choose from next year!

File Transfer: Unavailable

Unfortunately, the link you have clicked is not available.

Your transfer cannot be completed. Most likely the file has exceeded its allotted bandwidth or has been removed by the original sender or a recipient.

Damn i missed it.

Archived