Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Ex-Redskin will have a Pro Bowl Year?

Pierce actually has the better chance in my opinion, because the defense in NY is going to be much better than the Vikings defense. Smoot will have to cover some damn good wideouts in that division too. We'll see who takes it though.

Lates.

Coles may do well since he has a chip on his sholder and something to prove. At least for one year, before he decides the Jets are a run first time and he doenst like them either. I liked he he first year. He looked so dame fast and quick, but since I heard about the toe being chronic, Ive been worked he would never be great again. Moss's personality seems to fit here better.

Or, the "Big Toe" on Sgt Hocka's foot may flair up and the Jets are stuck holding the bag. Coles is the new Dion. Just fleesing people.

Smoot. Well, he is a little undersized so he could be hurt at anytime. DG was small, but he didnt tackle much. Not sure he is a pro bowler though.

Pierce is good. If the Giants win some games he could make some noise. Hes smart. Well just have to see if they use him correctly like the man did.

A lot of this is going to depend on if the team is winning. Id say Pierce is the best of all 3.

Guest GIBBSisGOD

I hate to say it but i think that coles will have the biggest chance to go to the pro bowl. Even with his injured toe, Coles will be Pennington's favorite target especially considering the chemistry between the two. Even though i think Minnesota is going to be one of the top defenses next year, i think that Smoot would get screwed much like some of our players this year. I really like pierce and really hope he does well with the Giants just he doesn't have the supporting cast in NY like he did here.

I see three torn anterior cruciate ligaments.

OK, I take it back, I'm just bitter.

Seriously, playing for the Giants or Minnesota is not going to help your chances of a Pro Bowl.

What did happen to the choice of none of the above?

As far as the Jets go, I guess they got even with us

for stripping them a couple years back (not that it helped us).

As far as Coles goes, he has the best chance for the Pro Bowl

(though it kills me to say it) or, see above.

I'm Kidding......:logo:

Archived