Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Smoot Poll

jnova

Of course I want Smoot to stay. He's just asking for too much money. Hopefully no one overpays for him and his asking price will come down. When that happens, he could be back. He needs to get stronger though, and I wouldn't miss him too badly. He gets used and abused by big WRs, specificly Keyshawn. No way he's worth the money he's asking for and he's gets eaten up like that by somebody we play twice a year.

I, along with just one other, voted for "LOL bye bye smoot".

I do want him to stay but not for that cost. If I could choose to have him at the price tag he wants or let him go, i'd let him go.

And my take is that if it's all about the money, and he won't take less for the team, then he can do one. He's barely a top 10 corner so he shouldn't be getting the bonus' of a top 3 corner.

Im with mrhogg. Best interview on the team. Leader in the locker room. Plays through pain. In his prime. Redskin his whole career. Fan favorite.

One of the few on the team that i would be truly sad to see go. If he leaves, i guarantee you will be hearing the term "its a business" a lot, because everyone wants to see him here for a long time. Some team like KC is going to grab him and overpay him just to make there fans think they are trying.

Archived