Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I know this sucks.

Doozinbrah

Originally posted by Doozinbrah

But this is my first attempt to make a collage of skins. Please give me some constructive feedback. Thanks

It's a cool idea. Definitely keep what manic said in mind. You're going to need to crop things down to make it look cleaner. Take out the copyright on the side of the images, and if you know how to do it, crop the players out from the background. You should lay the cropped out figures over each other, and the more you do that, the better your eye perspective like that will become. Additionally, you should make copies of the layers without inverting the colors, then invert the bottom layer, and change the layer opacity of the layer on top of it, so that it still has those Redskin colors.

Also, there is a Graphic forum in the Club Level section, so this kind of stuff should go there from now on. If you have any questions, that should also be the place.

Originally posted by Doozinbrah

Heres the revised version with the help of my asst. Its better but I am going to keep trying .

It's pretty good.

There's two factors that go into making graphics: a knowledge of the program, and an eye for what looks good. You just need to improve in those areas. Learn the tools you're working with, figure out what they can do and how to make them do it. And just look at other people's graphics. See what you like. If you know enough about the program, you can eventually figure out how to make your stuff look like that also. You have to develop a style.

Archived