Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DTC website preview

The President

Originally posted by gibby56

Die Hard:

Smoot21 wants to know if we have your permission to link www.extremeskins.com on our website on the link section.

He said you probably wouldnt mind, but wants your permission.

He also says, even though he is banned, that he still wants to link you guys, says you guys have helped him out during the years.

What should I tell him?

There ya go:

http://extremeskins.com/links.php?op=viewlink&cid=2

2nd link overall... pays to be in the top half of the alphabet :)

Originally posted by CoachTaylor

What's up, What's up, What's up? this is the head coach of the DTC, you know that "nasty crew". looks like everything is falling into place. Great work so far guys and holla if you need anything! man i love some of those pics, classic.

Hey, can I be the official DTC bouncer?

Originally posted by thito_da_skins_fan

8 tailgates and 3 beers down the cone. Whattaya think, Art? :)

I can't do 8 tailgates, but, I can do more than 3 down the cone :). Back in the day, I did 6 down the cone in 11 seconds. Then, five more down the cone 30 seconds later in just 20 seconds. Eleven beers in 61 seconds. I still remember the train when it hit about half an hour later :).

Not sure my chugging skills have been maintained, but, I can wreck a few.

Originally posted by Art

I can't do 8 tailgates, but, I can do more than 3 down the cone :). Back in the day, I did 6 down the cone in 11 seconds. Then, five more down the cone 30 seconds later in just 20 seconds. Eleven beers in 61 seconds. I still remember the train when it hit about half an hour later :).

Show-off. :)

Originally posted by Art

Hey, can I be the official DTC bouncer?

Easy Art, that duty goes to the 4-C...we are big and beefy and cheap....just three italian sausages a game is all it takes....

BTW, what is wrong with the security there? They do well eating our food and drinking my Jim Beam :laugh:

Originally posted by Art

Lets get ya to eight tailgates and we wil figure the cone bong thing out when it comes up.

hint: make friends with the S.O.C

Originally posted by Bugs'

Easy Art, that duty goes to the 4-C...we are big and beefy and cheap....just three italian sausages a game is all it takes....

BTW, what is wrong with the security there? They do well eating our food and drinking my Jim Beam :laugh:

My bad, didn't mean to step on the toes :).

Since I only do one or two games a year, perhaps instead of "official" bouncer, I could be "honorary". You know, like a doctorate :).

Originally posted by DUSTINMFOX

Hey Yo, Hey Yo, Hey Yo....It's DMF

Great pics....I hope I can get an employee to work all of the games again this year. I have more girls to bring this year......but less tickets:(

Yes, I got some snap-shots of some of the ladies you brought last year DMF....

I think I got woman problems....:D

Originally posted by Art

Easy now Art...

We don't want "Frank The Tank" coming back now do we?

Originally posted by Bugs'

The 4-C's are my peps and the DTC wouldn't be the same with out yall. I know guys have your own click, but I would love for yall to get some beers down the cone and become members

:cheers:

Originally posted by gibby56

The 4-C's are my peps and the DTC wouldn't be the same with out yall. I know guys have your own click, but I would for yall to get some beers down the cone and become members

:cheers:

I'm feeling the love and I will have to consult with my cohorts bout' that....since we will be at all the games this year tailgating, that might be a possibility...:)

Originally posted by thito_da_skins_fan

And less Thito. :(

First of all I am hell bent on doing whatever it takes to make you stay in the DC area (this includes a promotion) and come to every home game next year, but if you refuse to be a team player I would like to know where you get your tickets from and I may be interested in selling those to some up and coming members of the DTC

Archived