Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Ramsey2Coles!

I thought it was looked down upon to call out other posters was looked down upon. Shame on you. ;)

That's a pretty sweet sig. As for my own... to meet the new dimension requirements, I had to take out the new version fo the Eagles fight song "Cry Eagles Cry" :cry:

Originally posted by Tarhog

Watch your back Chewy....the rookies trying to show you up :laugh:

Chewy--->:stick: <---Sweet Sassy

Good chance I will be recruiting him for my art team. I'll show him a few tricks, polish him up and this place will be looking quite sweet.

Besides, I only started doing NFL stuff in August of this year after 7 years of gaming stuff. I haven't even begun to show my stuff yet.

:D

Originally posted by CHUBAKAH

Chewy--->:stick: <---Sweet Sassy

Good chance I will be recruiting him for my art team. I'll show him a few tricks, polish him up and this place will be looking quite sweet.

Besides, I only started doing NFL stuff in August of this year after 7 years of gaming stuff. I haven't even begun to show my stuff yet.

:D

I guess I'll then be a Padawan?:laugh:

Originally posted by NYSkins1

I'm intrigued that Ramsey2Coles hasn't responded yet...

Alot of homework, and I didn't get home til about 6 from lacrosse practice. Dunno why I wasn't on more last night...oh yeah, cuz I tested out for driver's ed.

My schedule seems like its really busy all of hte sudden :(

Originally posted by Ramsey2Coles

Holy crap man that is awesome! Thank you so much!

I mean I like mine and all, but it was my first attempt at my new photo program on my computer. This is MUCH better!

Thanks alot dude. That was very thoughtful of you to go out of your way and do that.

Hey man, I'm glad you liked it. I'm glad that everyone liked it in-fact.

Originally posted by Chopper Dave

I made one for SkinsCrunkin, because in the FYI thread, he was asking for a Cooley sig:

cooleysig0wf.jpg

Hopefully he'll respond soon and put it in his sig.

Very nice, very nice indeed!

:cheers:

PS, guy's in the future, please use the new graphics area to post this art work.

Archived