Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is your favorite CURRENT Redskin?

stoney26

Originally posted by CHUBAKAH

Any man in a Redskin uniform is my favorite player.

Bingo! I voted for Ramsey even though he and LaVar Arrington are a dead heat in my book. I LOVE all my Redskins. The whole core group, Gardner, Samuels, and Smoot included. Ill defend my guys at all cost from haters.

Originally posted by HeHateMe

Tie between Demetric Evans and Brandon Noble.

Both ex-Cowboys.:D

lol well at least they were smart enough to come to the light ! :dallasuck

i cant say my favorite between portis , taylor , arrington , ramsey , coles .... its too close to call

Originally posted by RDSKNfaithfull

No Smooooooooot:laugh:

the deal will get done he is clearly a "Core" guy. Smoot would not even look right in a different color jersey.

he was my favorite too man. But I'm sorry, "CORE" guys would tell their agents to shut up and play for a $10 mill signing bonus. Look a D. Green, he took a pay cut and gave Sanders his spot just too play a couple more seasons with the Skins!

Sean Taylor is now my favoite Skin. The guy is an intimidator and has superlative innate defensive skills. I absolutely love watching him play... and he's soo young. He shys away from the media spotlight and lives to play the game. His development as a player sould be a thrill to watch. 2nd would be Smoot (sigh...) and 3rd would be Arrington. Ramsey 4th, and Cooley 5th. Perhaps Portis as #6, 'cause he's a hoot (and a helluva RB, as well) Depending on how next year goes, Taylor Jacobs could be on that list.

:logo:

I would definitely go with Taylor at the moment, simply because of his rookie season and the impact I think he'll have in seasons to come here. If he improves on his covering abilities a tad, I think he'll do fine for us. He's a big back, and his size is intimidating as well. I wouldn't want to be the WR going in his area that's for sure.

Originally posted by ciresolstice

I still like LaVar...but ST is a very close second now.

Ditto.

Lavar is the face of the franchise and I believe he will be here throughout his career.

Taylor is a human highlight reel that is going to be one of the best ever at his position.

Can't go wrong with those two.

Archived