Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Repose to Art from

Sniggly

Repose #3:

--------

That's fine. I don't want him to get his "lucky" Joe Gibbs Underoos in a knot over this. The last thing I need on my conscience is to push some goof over the edge, so he's reduced to flapping his arms around his parent's basement like a miniature airplane, screaming, "Hot water burn baby!! Hot water burn baby!! Uh oh. Wapner." Like I've said, I've always been fascinated by fringe personalities. I wish him a long and happy life.

Sniggly,(can anyone possibly say that with a straight face?), or possibly Roywav9,you skipped one.(This came right before the one you posted).

Subject Re: hey Bridesgroom hehe [Post#: 140229 / re: 140228 ]

Posted by Scott_David (user )

Posted on 5/1/02 04:03 PM

Well, I'm gonna stop. I only wanted to rib the guy... I have no interest in provoking things until they get WAY out of hand. I prefer for things to only be a LITTLE out of hand.

Wish 'em good luck for the upcoming season, with the exception of two games on their schedule, of course.

http://www.dallasnews.com/cgi-bin/discuss/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=cowboys&Number=140229&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&vc=1#Post140229

You know, you're like that little dog on Bugs Bunny who hung around the big dog. Hopping around, trying to be cool. I'm a little dissapointed by Mr. Scott_David though. He almost seemed he was catching on to what you were up to. Go away. Go play with the rest of the kids behind the bushes.

Excellent.

I will endeavor to keep the lucky 'roos unknotted. I'm glad I'm in his prayers because, it's so clear I'm in his thoughts. Possession, my friends, is nine-tenths of the law, and when I have him flailing away obsessively in his gleeful fantasy land without ever previously visiting his land that brains forgot, I know absolutely all I need to know.

Now, Sniggly, I realize he probably won't be capable of stopping himself from some splurge of, "And when Art's pumping gas," or, "I saw Art cleaning the toilets at my work," as a retort to show JUST how much he doesn't think about who I am. I'm sure you'll share it with us and it'll be fascinating to read, so, please, make sure to hurry back, as, doubtless, your friend is waiting with fingers on the trigger to get me but good again.

I've had my share of stalkers in the past and I've had my share of snipers, who prefer to come from afar. But, this is the absolute first time I've possessed someone without ever previously speaking to him. I believe it is a psychological response of the nugatory to create a mental image of that which he can not overcome such that the object of his considerable fear is made less.

I'm sure he'll continue to make away, and I just can't stop laughing :).

One minor correction Mr. Art.

--

He is not making his way here. He, like yourself, is simply posting replies on another website. Replies to posts which I in turn have copied and pasted.

----

Hey ART,

Have you figured out why thecowboys.org guys wanted you to get into a debate with Scott_David?

p.s. Gotta give it to Scott_David. He actually made you move an entire thread without even logging into your forum. I would do the same after this:

"I don't doubt that he names his hamsters after ex-Washington players or wears his Redskin jam-jams during night games. "

ART, Scott_Davids humour is larger than your Redskins complex.

Originally posted by Art

Hey, if watching Star Trek makes me a geek or a nerd, then, dammit, I plead guilty. Loud and proud :). I just wish I could find that damn show on more often. Even the wifey cakes likes it mucho, so while she damns me for watching all that is the Redskins, she adores me for my ability to discern warp drive issues before LeForge :).

Sniggly,

The gentleman here can say or think or dream or desire anything he wants about me, of me, with me or for me. The fact is, I've never spoken to the little guy and I've already got him spending time attempting to classify what I must be. Check and mate my friend. That is the kind of thing that makes it all worth while.

Tell him I'm hoping for weekly status reports about where he imagines me to be at any given time so that he can continue to not write about things he's not interested in. It's almost too funny, and, trust me on this, very little about tormenting the feeble mind of a Cowboy fan is too funny. :)

I think most guys like Star Trek....but man oh man there are some wackos out there that take that stuff WAY to serious....ever see some of those trekkies that go to those conventions dressed in klingon gear and have actually learned a fictional language or some crazy ******* who has converted a room in his house into the command bridge of the enterprise........that stuff is just too funny.

Originally posted by Qcard

Hey ART,

Have you figured out why thecowboys.org guys wanted you to get into a debate with Scott_David?

p.s. Gotta give it to Scott_David. He actually made you move an entire thread without even logging into your forum. I would do the same after this:

"I don't doubt that he names his hamsters after ex-Washington players or wears his Redskin jam-jams during night games. "

ART, Scott_Davids humour is larger than your Redskins complex.

I think it must be noted that Scott_David is just a funny guy with plenty of sarcasm......I say this to ART....he is just having fun, that is just his way GOOD OR BAD.....i am sure he has no problem with you at all.

However that hamster named little riggins line had me rolling.

Once again Scott is just a funny guy....I HOPE for your sake and or ego that you realize he was just having fun...but if you do not know him then maybe you would not realize that.

Not a rag on you...just letting you know that he is that type of guy and that he is just goofing with you.

I, in all honesty, can tell you that you do not bother him at all....probably just finds you fun.

Q,

I appreciate completely that you worship the ground your friend walks on. I "get" completely why you felt it necessary to engage his assistance. You proved you and yours are too limited to handle your own business, and you verfied that your hero has been reading stuff I've never written where he lives and postulating rather detailed life stories for a person he's never spoken to, which, again, makes me glad you sought him out, because, if I can own he who you deem the best, without ever once speaking to him, then, really, it's almost as if I've little left to do with regard to besting Cowboy fans in conversation.

Happily I don't pester you boys just to best you in conversation. I do it to inspire PRECISELY what your hero offered. Proving you can make a guy obsess over you without ever addressing him is a powerful tool to have at one's disposal. I'll continue that demonstration for you, I'm sure.

If I was all that disturbed by your hero's comments about me, you can believe this thread would have disappeared. If I didn't think the owners of this site wouldn't have beat me to a pulp had I not moved it to an appropriate forum, it would be sitting right where it was, because, one can not have a greater validation on the power I wield over Cowboy fans than THIS thread and the sassy, defiant mewlings of your hero. I LOVE this stuff. But, whether you believe me or not is irrelevant to me. It's not important to me what you think of me. It is important to me to know I get you boys thinking about me at the expense of all reason. It's splendid theater and makes me very happy :).

Originally posted by Sniggly

One minor correction Mr. Art.

--

He is not making his way here. He, like yourself, is simply posting replies on another website. Replies to posts which I in turn have copied and pasted.

----

Which makes you the lamest dork I've EVER seen online. Too weak to carry out his own debate he has to cut and paste anothers words from another forum that none of us are visiting...man talk about a sad state. "Aww the big Bad Art beat me up, I'm gonna go tell my daddy on you!"

I gave even Cowboy fans more credit than that. You sir are a complete powertool. Does Black and Decker pay you to look so stupid and ignorant or do you do it for free?

BP,

You needn't worry about me BP. I thrive on getting people like Scott to go where he went. That I got him there without ever speaking to him just makes me grin to no end. In fact, what's sad is that despite your assurances, I do bother Scott a great deal, as is clear by his imaginary larks.

Fixation is disturbing, and here, we have a situation in which a guy who hasn't even crossed the radar screen of significance for anyone on this board has created an elaborate dream world where he's got me comfortably figured out. Christ, it's fabulous to know I can get him fixating on me when I've never spoken to him.

It's like Jodie Foster finding out John Hinkley built a shrine to her. I'm sure Scott has done the same for me, and I adore every word he said, for two reasons. First, some of that was funny as hell. Second, all of it was spouted by a guy who I've never spoken to. Rest assured, I bother him a great deal. I'm a very large portion of his life and his dreams and I've become that without ever speaking with him.

And, hell, I didn't even have to play a hooker in Taxi Driver to get him imagining me in my lucky 'roos. He just came up with that image all on his own. Now, had he said my cat's name was Marshall, I'd have thought he was digging through my trash :).

Originally posted by Art

BP,

You needn't worry about me BP. I thrive on getting people like Scott to go where he went. That I got him there without ever speaking to him just makes me grin to no end. In fact, what's sad is that despite your assurances, I do bother Scott a great deal, as is clear by his imaginary larks.

Fixation is disturbing, and here, we have a situation in which a guy who hasn't even crossed the radar screen of significance for anyone on this board has created an elaborate dream world where he's got me comfortably figured out. Christ, it's fabulous to know I can get him fixating on me when I've never spoken to him.

It's like Jodie Foster finding out John Hinkley built a shrine to her. I'm sure Scott has done the same for me, and I adore every word he said, for two reasons. First, some of that was funny as hell. Second, all of it was spouted by a guy who I've never spoken to. Rest assured, I bother him a great deal. I'm a very large portion of his life and his dreams and I've become that without ever speaking with him.

And, hell, I didn't even have to play a hooker in Taxi Driver to get him imagining me in my lucky 'roos. He just came up with that image all on his own. Now, had he said my cat's name was Marshall, I'd have thought he was digging through my trash :).

HAHA ART...i love your ways...i really do...and to be honest it makes it easy to get you going...the guy was just having FUN....nothing more trust me.......same as i WAS doing on that long thread before.

Once again it is not a rag on you but the simple truth....just having fun...now whether you believe it or not is up to you.

But you have to admit that some of his lines were pretty funny.

Now it may be a reality break for you ...but that long thread i was a part of....well....that was part of a bet by a friend of mine....i told him i could get you making post after post of long winded messages and that you would NEVER let me have the last word EVEN after i told you I was done posting on that thread.

Now once again...you can believe it or not, that is up to you....but i tell you that it IS the truth.

Now a lot of that stuff i put on there was just crazy junk to keep you going...and guess what ....I won the bet with my friend (not an internet cowboys fan)....he had to buy me a six pack of Corona....so without any disrespect or ragging...I honestly say...THANK YOU.

I got the world on a string....Sitting on a Rainbow.....that sinatra lyric seems to fit.

BP,

I believe I did admit that stuff was funny. As I've said, I love that stuff. It's classic goodness. When I get you coming here to argue inane points in an argument I've crafted just to make you boys argue, you can be pretty sure it's not by accident.

I'm sure you won a bet with a friend of yours. I'm believe you completely. In fact, I KNOW you did. And, that is precisely my point. I've got Scott, a guy I've never spoken with, meandering around his cranium for ways to present me to others after mulling me over.

I've got you actually talking about ME in real life, making bets with FRIENDS. In the whole of my life, I've never spoken to a "friend" about anyone I've talked with on an internet message board?

So, I'm not going to doubt for a single second that you did PRECISELY what you said, and, that's JUST what I enjoy so much. When I can get a hero among Cowboy fans to contemplate my existence in his spare time and I can get you admitting to discussing me with pals in yours, I simply sit here staring at the screen wondering how to fully THANK you for doing EXACTLY what I like.

For years I've gotten you boys doing this. I took some time off for a spell, but, I thought I'd start her up again for fun. And in under two weeks, I've got you betting friends over me. You know, if Scott had come up with that fantasy about me, that, "Art sits at home, telling all his friends just how badly he gets guys on the internet, because, he has no life or real contact other than the fellows in Row 3 of the all night adult theater," I'd have laughed too.

But, when life actually imitates internet taunt, I can only say, THANK YOU BP. When you stick it to your wife tonight, make sure to tell her how you won the bet. :rofl:

Originally posted by Art

BP,

I believe I did admit that stuff was funny. As I've said, I love that stuff. It's classic goodness. When I get you coming here to argue inane points in an argument I've crafted just to make you boys argue, you can be pretty sure it's not by accident.

I'm sure you won a bet with a friend of yours. I'm believe you completely. In fact, I KNOW you did. And, that is precisely my point. I've got Scott, a guy I've never spoken with, meandering around his cranium for ways to present me to others after mulling me over.

I've got you actually talking about ME in real life, making bets with FRIENDS. In the whole of my life, I've never spoken to a "friend" about anyone I've talked with on an internet message board?

So, I'm not going to doubt for a single second that you did PRECISELY what you said, and, that's JUST what I enjoy so much. When I can get a hero among Cowboy fans to contemplate my existence in his spare time and I can get you admitting to discussing me with pals in yours, I simply sit here staring at the screen wondering how to fully THANK you for doing EXACTLY what I like.

For years I've gotten you boys doing this. I took some time off for a spell, but, I thought I'd start her up again for fun. And in under two weeks, I've got you betting friends over me. You know, if Scott had come up with that fantasy about me, that, "Art sits at home, telling all his friends just how badly he gets guys on the internet, because, he has no life or real contact other than the fellows in Row 3 of the all night adult theater," I'd have laughed too.

But, when life actually imitates internet taunt, I can only say, THANK YOU BP. When you stick it to your wife tonight, make sure to tell her how you won the bet. :rofl:

HAHAHA.....yes it was the truth...and yes it is also the truth that i had YOU on the string ALL ALONG....hope you sleep well tonight thinking about that.

By the way.....I talk about a LOT of people ......serial killers, rotten people in government, the taliban, and other people that are on the lower level of society.....that does not mean they are better or worse then you.

But the real funny part is that YOU were the butt of the joke...and you are truly a butt of a joke.....i like when you keep harping how you are some guy that thinks he is at the top of the game...that he has this master plan.....but the simple and honest truth of the matter is ....you were the butt of a joke......you see art or are you going to keep up with your denial that you were the one in charge all along.

You were just a joke.....a joke that proved to live up to a great punchline that provided many good laughs.

The little wall you build to protect yourself is cute, no really i mean that.

But once again you were a JOKE....and no matter how you try to change that around to your advantage....no matter how you talk about reeling people in,,,,no matter how you THINK....it does not change the fact that you were a joke.....sad thing is...you still do not get it....you are still trying to turn it around.

Have fun walking in circles..........HAHAHA i am still rolling about you THINKING that I revolve around you, while that is the furtherst thing from the truth.

It is like saying....They made and *** out of ART..but it was Art's plan all along to be made an *** out of......really funny...you really just do not know.

Let me add finally....i do NOT think that some of the other cowboys fans had the same methods....I think you DID piss some of them off and they could not help themselves....I Will give you THAT much credit......but i have said before and i will say again....do not lump me in with ALL of the cowboy fans....as i am sure there have been redskinz fans that you would rather not be associated with or disagree with.

ART,

stick to the your preconceived football tirades, leave the humour to you know who.

Hero, please. I was just used as a medium to contact Scott_David

Basically, the guys over at thecowboys.org thought it would be funny to see you and Scott go at.

It worked!!.

The name of the game is manipulation. Isn't that your claim to fame.

One more chuckle at your expense and then i am heading out for the night....got some severe thunderstorm warnings in my area.

"I've got you actually talking about ME in real life, making bets with FRIENDS. In the whole of my life, I've never spoken to a "friend" about anyone I've talked with on an internet message board?"

I think the reason you have never taked with FRIENDS about an about anyone you have talked to on an interenet message board is because you probably do not have many, if any, friends oustide of an internet message board.

You are either locked in your room with no social life, have a presonal problem that prevents you from making many friends, or possibly just lying.

You mean to tell me you have never had friends over and casually showed him a message board where you talk football...no REAL life friends that also share an interest in your team?

If that is so...then that is sad. My friend at work was asking me about some football forums so he could talk to fellow fans of his team (happens to be the steelers)....i gave him an address to the cowboys forum to get the gist of what a message board on the net is like (as he just got a computer and got online and was wondering about such things).

While reading i was showing him some threads and we came across that old one where we were all debating...the harrington post......he told me...(paraphrasing)...Man that guy is a little full of himself....I agreed and told him how easy it is to get guys like that going and going....he said no way so we made the bet.

Oh how sweet life is...and it is nice to know that there is always some guy out there full of himself...thinking he is the game master...yet falling flat on his face for a joke.

Thanks again Art.

Let's recap for the slow.

What we've established here is that Cowboy fans are running from forum to forum looking for backup.

A guy I've never spoken with is spending time imagining me and offering up life situations he reflects on about me.

You are betting friends over me.

Over 20 Cowboy fans the last couple of days have joined this site in response to seeing something I didn't write where they were.

And, you guys are getting the best of me?

Sheesh, with that logic, who can argue? If you guys keep manipulating me and besting me I fear one of you might actually resort to blowing himself up in a fit of furious rage just to really get my goad, eh?

I started this a couple of weeks ago with a well phrased comment about Harrington being a better prospect than Carter to see where it headed. Where it headed was I've got you guys dancing around trying desperately to get ME and you don't even get the fact that you were got.

You are only here because I brought you here. I went trolling for idiots and a great number of you took the bait. Fortunately we also found a couple of pretty smart guys, like Flashback, GB and Dave. So, sometimes trolling works out for the best.

And other times it gets guys who are so moved by what's happened to them, that they actually think they are WINNING by spending time with their friends making fun of me. You think it disturbs me that you made me a butt of your joke? Great.

It's just too bad you don't recognize you became the punchline :box:

QCard,

The game is manipulation. That's PRECISELY the game and if it wasn't always so successful, it wouldn't be nearly so much fun. It was almost a complete success. Had you gotten your knight to come here, it would have been. To Scott's credit, though he clearly cares a lot about what I say, to the point of creating repeated life stories with me included, he didn't let you manipulate him fully.

You were fully so. BP may be "casually" on the horn now recapping his great "victory" telling his friends, "Can you believe he thinks he's won because I'm spending my time talking to you about him?" Scott merely read, and answered the call to arms. I can respect that, even if in the process the clarity of the point that Scott knew all about me, real and imagined, while no one here knew Scott, it kind of makes it less. What may surprise you though is that if Scott happened to post here on a regular basis, sans evoking, he would probably rapidly join Dale, Joe, Tom and a few others as great visitors.

He's got to help his damsel's in distress right now, and anything he says will feed your need for retribution which you can not exact on your own. It will also further cripple him as an obsessive Sniper, but, on the off chance he actually IS more like Dale and Joe than like you or BP, my guess is he'll probably catch what he's done, slow it, the stop it, and ultimately be here on a different conversation level.

But, only if I let him :).

Knowing Art will always get the last word is hardly a revelation. Hey, if you like suckering your friends into silly bets and taking advantage of them... I suppose that's your business.

And given your friend actually accepted that bet... you must keep pretty stupid company.

Hey, that is a point, DH. I hated to break it to the little bugger because he actually seemed to find it meaningful that he goaded me into taking the last word. If I have a calling card it is being there until the end of something :).

BrAinPaiNt, Confucius say "Man who use too many ellipses is lacking."

Qcard, you wrote: "I was just used." Rarely has such unmitigated truth issued forth from you.

Lastly, Scott_David's schtick seems to consist entirely of warmed-over homophobic/pedophilic/Trekkie takes. And this is supposed to be the best you Dallas guys can offer? :rolleyes: Next, please.

Originally posted by Art

QCard,

The game is manipulation. That's PRECISELY the game and if it wasn't always so successful, it wouldn't be nearly so much fun. It was almost a complete success. Had you gotten your knight to come here, it would have been. To Scott's credit, though he clearly cares a lot about what I say, to the point of creating repeated life stories with me included, he didn't let you manipulate him fully.

You were fully so. BP may be "casually" on the horn now recapping his great "victory" telling his friends, "Can you believe he thinks he's won because I'm spending my time talking to you about him?" Scott merely read, and answered the call to arms. I can respect that, even if in the process the clarity of the point that Scott knew all about me, real and imagined, while no one here knew Scott, it kind of makes it less. What may surprise you though is that if Scott happened to post here on a regular basis, sans evoking, he would probably rapidly join Dale, Joe, Tom and a few others as great visitors.

He's got to help his damsel's in distress right now, and anything he says will feed your need for retribution which you can not exact on your own. It will also further cripple him as an obsessive Sniper, but, on the off chance he actually IS more like Dale and Joe than like you or BP, my guess is he'll probably catch what he's done, slow it, the stop it, and ultimately be here on a different conversation level.

But, only if I let him :).

Art..you know one of you could easily ban me....but i am sure you THINK you have the upper hand in our fun game so i will let you keep swimming up the river of denial....boy you are a funny guy LMFAO.

I will let you be now....i will leave you and this forum alone.

I just had to reel you in and then let you go....kind of like catch and release rules.

So once again i will leave the forum.....I may visit to read some posts once in awhile but i will refrain from making you look silly...sometime it just gets boring when it is SO EASY.

Best wishes to you...hope you can find some REAL friends. Good luck to your team and the next time you think you got a free meal when a worm is floating in the water...remember that hole in the side of your mouth when you were hooked by BP.

For the record....you or blade can take my name off of your list of users...you can delete my login and profile to save space...as i have had my fun and will no longer be posting.

LOL i stil get a good chuckle when i think about you THINKING you were in charge of the game the whole time....well at least you provided a good laugh...and to that i say Thanks.

Now you can have the last word...like i said i am through with you and your humorous ramblings.

Later

Uhh,

Bye?

The fact is, I could easily ban you from this board. But, you're just too damn much fun to ban. You'll be back as well as soon as you can find a way to actually gain independence from my manipulation. Because, it's just too much fun. And, don't sweat it chief, I'll let you back and not remind you we knew it all along :).

What's humorous about your position upon realizing I've made you jump around, and will continue to, is that you really probably want us all to believe that you made a bet that you could "get" me by utilizing the same, inspired, tired debating tactics you used in the Harrington thread.

Understand, BP, that I did to you here the same thing I did to you THERE and you didn't have a bet there. You just are a lug who's too stupid to realize that he let a guy on an internet message board make him spend life cycles thinking about him. That's the coup de grace (can't do those neat squiggly things over the a here :). ).

Had you just been some new poster with no history of being tweaked by the same thing, I could well believe you were a clever lad. I would readily admit you probably played a pretty good game and while we were both playing it's probable neither of us realized it. I'd even congratulate you. But, the fact is, you got nudged here, just like there, because, the fact is, you're easily nudged.

You're the kid on the playground who gets hit in the balls with the soccer ball (and I've no doubt you're a soccer kid) the first time, and when it happens again, says in his best Pee Wee, "I meant to do that." Way to go lil' guy. You meant to do it. You won. Now, I'll take your stammering departure to mean you want a graceful exit, and graceful it is.

BP, sore balls, stage left. Bye Pee Wee. You are already missed. And don't worry, I fully get it, as your closing quote hangs in the quiet of the dark room, "I know you are but what am I?" Ouch, baby. Very ouch. :bow:

I just wanted to take a quick moment to thank you all for the allowing me to run home to daddy and keep myself from revealing my actual self for further ridicule.

Sincerely Yours,

Sniggly

P.S., I would like to count edit's as a 14th, Snigg :).

Archived