Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Repose to Art from

Sniggly

This following was lifted off of a Dallas Fan Forum site: http://www.dallasnews.com/cgi-bin/discuss/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=cowboys&Number=140196&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&vc=1#Post140196

Apparantly, this chap does not think to highly of Mr. Art.

Enjoy.

--------------

Should I debate the sorry sap? Well, how difficult can it be to argue against a guy whose favorite team has lost 9 straight times to Dallas? Their Quarterbacks consist of NFL washouts with the collective arm-strength of female stroke victims or a rookie who shares a last name with a second-rate condom manufacturer. Isn't that nice? The same franchise that decided Heath Shuler, Tony Banks, Jeff George, and Gus Frerotte were starting material have given Patsy Ramsey the vote of confidence. Let's pencil him into Canton, shall we?

If he wants to come over here and debate, more power to him. If he wants to argue that the telephone book Danny Snyder sits on during football games is better than any telephone book we have, well, I ain't gotta problem with that either. But I'm not gonna chase some tunnel-visioned Yahoo around the Internet just to lampoon the goof. Wouldn't that be sort of cruel-- to ruin a kid's day like that? When I read his posts, I get the impression of some pudgy, pale-faced 35-year-old living in his mother's basement with a black & white TV sitting on a bridge table and a computer hook-up next to a wall that's smothered in Star Trek posters. I don't doubt that he names his hamsters after ex-Washington players or wears his Redskin jam-jams during night games. Obviously, believing that EVERYTHING affiliated with his team is beyond even the slightest reproach is highly important to the silly bloke. But God... his posts are so dull-- he's like Cliff Claven on a sedative. Reading his long-winded diatribes should be outlawed by the Geneva Convention. And what sort of grown man includes "smiley faces" in his posts? Isn't that sort of fruity? Rather than spending every waking hour thinking about f*ckin' football, he should get out every now & then-- and try to get laid, for Christ's sake. Jesus, at this point, his right hand must look like bamboo shoots. It's sorta scary how his passion for a meaningless athletic pastime has developed into a full-blown jock-fetish. It's not healthy.

He needs an intervention more than another argument.

----------------

Sniggly,

The most amusing thing is that on a site I've never even seen, they discuss little old me. Such is the complete idiocy of the average Cowboy fan, and seemingly so great is my reach, that even places I've never wandered obsess with fear over my pointedly accurate missives.

So, Sniggly, I don't take bait from the hooked, but, you may certainly feel free to let the author of this piece know that while he imagines me, and thinks on what I may be like, where I may live, the color of my television, the size of my basement room, the names of my pets and whatever else that strikes him when he ponders me, I never imagine anything about him.

At the end of the day just knowing a small-minded lad is out there thinking deviously about how little I really am despite never being spoken to makes me happy to know just how many cats can't get past that string I've given them to torment over. So, why would I torment the lad further than I already have when he is so easily controlled that he actually spends time imagining a person he's never spoken with while his existence remains insigificant to me?

I have already beaten him and I haven't even had to speak to him to do so. What more do I have to prove exactly? That I can make him steal my laundry lint and masturbate himself while dreaming of ways to kill me? Sheesh, he's already lost, because, he cares enough to care about who I may be, while who he is, is irrelevant. Thanks for the very clear message Sniggly.

Guess "Sniggly" drew the short straw.

"Alright, Snig, now you gotta go register over there, light the bag of dog poop, ring the doorbell, then run like hell. We'll be watching from behind the bushes and giggling."

I'm still not quite sure I understand why Cowboy fans had to actually try and recruit someone to debate on this board. Are they frustrated we haven't all gone fetal, crying uncontrollably because they repeat '9 ina row!' incessantly?

Is Art SO imposing that they have to find themselves an 'Anti-Art' to counter him? No offense Art, but I never thought you're debating skills were THAT solid.

Apparently Cowboy fans do think so. And not only that, it keeps them up at night. How sad.

Henry, my debating skills aren't that solid. But, remember the audience we're dealing with. QCard has to run from forum to forum finding people to back him after he gets whacked around for being a moron. And, I don't know if it was QCard, or BP (though I doubt BP) or In Too Deep or Shawn or any number of those guys who over the years simply don't like having their ignorance shown to them with the clarity in which I show it to them :).

The best part about stuff like this is in a thread on a Redskin message board, I can touch the hearts and minds of Cowboy fans the world over, because, they are such complete imbeciles, they actually spread this stuff like a virus and I write the stuff to spread and simply make them quiver with outrage that I can still see beyond the blinding light of the star.

They amuse me which is why when I enter a playful phase, I always have an easy game :).

Somebody go over there and throw that dog a bone...

Art for some reason they view you as some sort of nemisis that they can not beat. Is this guy their hero?

I wouldn't mind reading his posts, if he dares to enter here.

Infact I have nothing against him and would welcome another fan, let's see if his posts have more substance then the other Cowboy fans in the past.

Man it's a slow week...

It's like Qcard can't do his own fighting, he has to run and find someone who can.

cowboys and their playground tactics...

ART and Skins_freak,

Lets first clarify something here.

I was used as a medium by fellow Cowboy fans(thecowboys.org) to contact Scott David a fellow poster at DMN. The guys over at thecowboys.org view Scott david with the same distaste they view ART. ScottDavid had a couple of heated debates with the guys over at thecowboys.org. They just thought it would be interesting to see you guys go at it.

Secondly, I could give **** what you think about me. The fact remains

1. You will retain your godly status on this forum if your team achieves any kind of success based on your opinion

2. You will always appear like a bull headed and Homerish Redskin fan to those who do not view your opinions as facts.

Simple!!.

Follow-up repose from the candidate:

-------------

His reply reminds of the great George Carlin maxim: "People who take the time to tell you that they don't care what other people think are usually desperate to have other people think that they don't care what other people think." Quite frankly, I laughed out loud over the deep irony of someone who spends 95% of his life (Remember-- 5% is for Star Trek) posting endless rambling tirades about football players he's never met chiding ME for lampooning him.

The very fact that he took the time to write another BORING diatribe to proclaim his feigned indifference speaks volumes. As for me, I don't write about things I'm not interested in. You know why? It's because I'm not interested in them. You don't need to go to the green bead on the abacus to solve that equation. But like I've said numerous times before on this forum, I've always been fascinated by fringe personalities. For example, if I'm at a bar with Dutch Girl & a few friends and see a 75-year-old biker wearing an eye-patch and missing seven or more fingers, than that's a guy who'll be interesting to talk with. I couldn't care one way or the other over what some lawyer or banker thinks about the American value system... but that biker will have some GREAT stories to share about booze and crank and hookers and crime! I'm looking for entertainment.

But just as success and life as a hooligan is interesting, so is abject failure. A guy like Art who derives happiness by wearing his "Super Fan" cape while living in his parent's basement is compelling drama. It's akin to a human train wreck. I have no doubt that he talks to his hamsters while sitting alone during Washington football games, telling 'em, "It'll be all right, Little Riggins! This is sure to be the year that we lose to the Cowboys by a smaller margin than ever before! Now, up-- up-- away you go to your 'special' hiding place! Wheeee! Oooh."

That guy needs to pry his carcass away from the keyboard and replace the glow of his monitor with the glow of some neon lights. He needs to down a few fermented beverages and talk to an actual woman. ("Hi! My name is Art, and I sure do love the Redskins! Who is YOUR favorite player?") Hey, even when the woman rejects him, he'll at least have a few sexual fantasies to take back home to the bathroom. And I'm sure that's important to the guy.

But as for this being beneath him... the only thing beneath Art is his parent's carpet and a few badly stained Playboys.

I have no idea why Sniggly felt the need to post that here.

Character assasination correspondances between Art and someone else do not qualify as pertinent Redskin discussion in my book.

Don't be a tool, Sniggly. Please re-read and respect the wishes of the guy who pays for this place.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8769

My God the Puke fans are sad, especially Qcard and this Sniggly...probably Qcard in drag.

Pretty damn funny when they get ****lapped so bad they have to go from Puke forum to Puke forum searching for someone with half a brain. What's even funnier is the dumbass can't carry on his own debate, he has to cut and paste text from another guys posts on a completely different forum. Man talk about pathetic and a waste of oxygen!

Funny how this guys used the phrase boring diatribe in his very un-orginal long boring peice about not caring about not caring he cares that someone doesn't care.

Why must masturbation be brought into these arguments like it a bad thing? Hell most of us ARE married.

Why is Star Trek used as a jab, when you know this guy can name every "Friends" star, husband, wife, pet and favorite food? Am I really a geek because I bought Star Trek the Next Gen first season on DVD?

Because this guys hangs out at bar's where there is a chance that a one fingered crack-addict ex-con biker just itching to tell his stories to a complete stranger speaks volumes of his station in life? Probably just around the corner from the public bathroom he is forced to use because his septic system in the trailer just aint cutting it.

Why would a mindless follower of Art like myself feel compelled to get involved third party conversations with people I don't know that don't know the people they don't know is beyond me? I just feel like typing. Plus I'm out of lotion, if you catch my drift.

Why is Star Trek used as a jab, when you know this guy can name every "Friends" star, husband, wife, pet and favorite food? Am I really a geek because I bought Star Trek the Next Gen first season on DVD?

Mark, I can out-geek you:

I have the entire series.

On tape. :cool:

Cool. Tailgate here we come. (Hey, being the Tailgate correspondent, I'll take anything,even this, to report on. :) Mark P. I saw the same thing. It would appear that the author didn't. Man if ignorance is bliss than this guy is one very happy individual.

Qcard, says alot for you to allow yourself to get "used" like that doesn't. http://www.dallasnews.com/cgi-bin/discuss/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=cowboys&Number=140173&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&vc=1#Post140173

And you know something? If you look at the top of the page you'll see the kids hiding in the bushes and giggling. :rolleyes:

I'm to old to worry about such things, Mark. Mortgage, kids, a life ... What do I care if some football geek thinks I'm a Star Trek geek? I happen to be a big fan of Star Wars too.

May 16th. Big day. :)

Hey, if watching Star Trek makes me a geek or a nerd, then, dammit, I plead guilty. Loud and proud :). I just wish I could find that damn show on more often. Even the wifey cakes likes it mucho, so while she damns me for watching all that is the Redskins, she adores me for my ability to discern warp drive issues before LeForge :).

Sniggly,

The gentleman here can say or think or dream or desire anything he wants about me, of me, with me or for me. The fact is, I've never spoken to the little guy and I've already got him spending time attempting to classify what I must be. Check and mate my friend. That is the kind of thing that makes it all worth while.

Tell him I'm hoping for weekly status reports about where he imagines me to be at any given time so that he can continue to not write about things he's not interested in. It's almost too funny, and, trust me on this, very little about tormenting the feeble mind of a Cowboy fan is too funny. :)

Dirk,

I just saw your sneaky little post there at the bottom of the first page. There is a certain subtle humor to a guy with your nickname selecting that method of measurement to end a conversation :).

Archived