Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

aah the **** talking from behind a computer.

you GOTTA love it. :applause:

and if youre stupid enough to confuse sarcasm with whining then you are dumber then those X jokes.

Ahh the **** ***** whining from behind the computer

"Mods, people are making Rage tags about me! Make them stop"

:violin:

As I said . get the **** over yourself

Ahh the **** ***** whining from behind the computer

"Mods, people are making Rage tags about me! Make them stop"

:violin:

As I said . get the **** over yourself

yep, you sure got the gist of that one, didnt ya tuff guy?

man it must be cool to sit back and throw all of these judgments out about people. you so ****ing cool, arent ya bud?

hopefully when Im 42 years old I will be able to do just what you are doing. looking like a complete jackass is a lost art my friend but you are doing a great job in bringing it back. :thumbsup:

I remember back when I was 35, I didn't spend every waking moment on a message board spewing my opinion at everyone as if it was gospel. Yea with a SN like "Big Mike" everyone better listen right? :jerk:

You do fine job looking like a jackass on your own.

Edited by rdsknbill

I remember back when I was 35, I didn't spend every waking moment on a message board spewing my opinion at everyone as if it was gospel. Yea with a SN like "Big Mike" everyone better listen right?

You do fine job looking like a jackass on your own.

first off, its not every waking moment its the time I am at work. second off my name is big mike because i have a son who is also named mike and people just gave me that nickname.

but just like your dumb ass assumptions with calling me a whiner you are way off base here.

Im done with you though; so respond however you want but I wont speak to you again.

first off, its not every waking moment its the time I am at work. second off my name is big mike because i have a son who is also named mike and people just gave me that nickname.

but just like your dumb ass assumptions with calling me a whiner you are way off base here.

Im done with you though; so respond however you want but I wont speak to you again.

Fair enough Mike. Fair enough. I've actually enjoyed watching you earn the "tags" in different threads though. Quite comical I must say.

Edited by rdsknbill