Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Fox Annoucner would you rather have Kicked off?

skin_finatic

Is it wrong that I like Collinsworth and Aikman best? I didnt like Collinsworth at all before this year. Somehow he's worked his way to my respect. Aikman has always had it. Moose aint too bad neither.

Baldinger, Maas, and that big fat idiot on the sidelines, can all hold hands and take a long walk off a short bridge.

Originally posted by ArmchairRedskin

Is it wrong that I like Collinsworth and Aikman best? I didnt like Collinsworth at all before this year. Somehow he's worked his way to my respect. Aikman has always had it. Moose aint too bad neither.

Baldinger, Maas, and that big fat idiot on the sidelines, can all hold hands and take a long walk off a short bridge.

I used to not like Collinsworth, but I admit I have liked him and Aikman a lot more this year too. - I think its weird they couldn't find anyone other than a baseball announcer to do play by play with them.

Moose is too winey for me. Siragusa doesn't bother me 'cause he's a ham and he knows it.

It's weird that the NFC East has produced QB-turned-commentators from every team - Phil Simms, Jaws, Aikman and Joe T.

I would think that would be a pretty desirable job for ex-players, but the fact that Bill Maas, Baldinger and Tim Green are on there year after year...I guess not.

Colinsworth isn't terrible, he's far better than Baldinger for whatever that's worth, but Aikman is the best, even though I almost feel sorry for the guy every time he does a skins game it seems like they show that clip of Lavar blowing him up.

Whoever voted for Buck over Baldinger is in serious need of a pyschological evaluation.

Family members of mine who arent serious football fans went out of their way to ask me who the announcer was a few weeks ago because he was so terrible. It was Baldinger. And they remembered his name, because they sat down to watch a playoff game last weekend and one of them said "I hope Baldinger isn't announcing".

I actually thought Baldinger and Maas showed slight improvement over last season. Not enough to make them good, but surprising nonetheless. Buck doesn't really bother me, he's solid at play-by-play. He just needs to avoid pontificating.

The one I can't stand is Siragusa, the village idiot of the NFL. How he gets paid is beyond me.

Buck IS an annoying a-hole, but Baldinger is simpleminded and clearly biased in certain games. Much worse, IMO. Sadly, I can't think of ANY announcers outside Sonny and San, that I actually enjoy listening to. Maybe Riggins. Most of them are just arrogant windbags trying to push their own agenda or mimic whatever the popular sentiments are.

Johnny Blaze - cool sig! I was Class of '95...Ghost Rider kicks ass too.

Originally posted by Sanders 83

Aikman is really solid, Baldinger should not be allowed on TV period. I would rather listen to a woman announcer, he just knows nothing about football at all.

EXCUSE ME???

What the heck does THAT mean?

Women don't know football?

Whatever.

:rolleyes:

I believe I have proven over the last years I have been here that THIS woman knows football.

Blondie

Archived