Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Media's take on this win....

skinsfan93

they probably will only focus on the Vikes choking again and give us no credit for beating a decent team fighting for the playoffs.

This game should show us a lot. We played without some major pieces on offense and defense and still won somewhat convincingly (regardless of the score).

Can't wait till next year!!! Playoffs here we come...

They were a decent team, but they've lost four of their last five games including a loss to CHICAGO. In reality, the team has been struggling as of late. Not much reason to get giddy over beating a team that's played bad lately (by three points may I add).

Originally posted by Hoods

They were a decent team, but they've lost four of their last five games including a loss to CHICAGO. In reality, the team has been struggling as of late. Not much reason to get giddy over beating a team that's played bad lately (by three points may I add).

Dude, get a clue before you start mouthing off. Vikes scored on a last minute hail mary, otherwise it's a 11 point win.

Plus, how does a team get beaten down when all they need to do is win one game and make the playoffs.

It's a credit to the Skins...the coaching staff and the players.

I bet pastabelly will find something to bash, like our late in the game field coverage or something.

I think this win will show the media how good we are. Our heavily depleted backfield and yet we still shut down the high flying Vikings pretty well.

Originally posted by skinsfan93

Dude, get a clue before you start mouthing off. Vikes scored on a last minute hail mary, otherwise it's a 11 point win.

Plus, how does a team get beaten down when all they need to do is win one game and make the playoffs.

It's a credit to the Skins...the coaching staff and the players.

It doesn't make a difference when/ how they scored at the end. Believe it or not, the game continues even though the "W" may be in the bag. How does a team get beaten down when they need one game to make the playoffs?

By playing poorly like they've been playing the past few weeks. Not to mention they figured they had a big chance of making it with a loss anyway.

Archived