Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Happy New Year Thread

Om

Some people just don't listen. :rolleyes: I'm on the roads yesterday expecting a storm to show up in the near future. I drive into the beast. To make a long story short, I'm aproaching an intersection and I begin to slow down, ( I do that in bad weather, such as raging blizzards like this one). As I ENTER the intersection, light turns yellow. Guy waiting to turn left doesn't wait. Turns anyway. I swerve to miss him and he hits me on rear driver's side, which then pushes me, slowly, into car waiting for light to turn green on road coming perpindicular into intersection. I hit him. Sigh. @#%%!!!

To make matters worse, driver who caused the whole mess, comes over and lies his ass off and tries to put this on me. Like that I'm in his face. No matter what, I have right of way. SOB lied his ass off. Said I had my blinker on, yeah right. I always do that when I'm going STRAIGHT.

After a few colorful explatives, call is made and cops show up. Long of the short, apparently I somehow ignored Om's advice. Kids these days.

Can someone please explain to me why the majority of us choose to start every year off with the worst possible hangover, having smoked 8 thousand cigarettes, when it was your resolution to quit, thus being too hungover to eat anything good for you or start that new health kick that you planned on?

:laugh: :laugh:

I guess tommorow is always another day, but not another year.:laugh:

Archived