Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why worry about Stephen Davis and the Cap Hit when you have(drum roll)

Qcard

LADELL BETTS BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH AAA HAAH

What the hell is going on.

Only ART can thoroughly explain this situation.

Please find the silver lining in this cloud. Please uplift the forum.

p.s. Will Stephen Davis?

1. Greet Trotter with a hand shake

or

2. Give him a Michael Westbrook smack down.

I have a theory and I wonder if I might get some of your opinions. It's very simple. Don't hesitate to be completely honest with me here. My theory is:

Those who post laughs spelled out "BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAH AAA HAAH" are quite likely f*cking idiots.

May not be true, but I've seen it reinforced more than once. Whatcha think?

I saw this kid playing CB for the Brookville Comets of Pop Warner league in Lynchburg Va. He's 10, with good closing speed and a knack for the football. Of course, the football is bigger than his head but that's just temporary. I'm thinking if we play our cards right, we can get him with our compensatory pick at the end of the 5th round in the 2014 draft.

E-mail me for game film and shuttle run times.

Seems to me that Qcard is intrigued with our Organization, and I don't blame him.

Enjoy your stay and keep making an :moon: of yourself. But we understand totally:D , not much news going on in Dallas since Jerry took a back seat to Snyder and Jimmy left Town. (Miserable fans love company), but you won't find any over here. I think you better go look for a Cincy forum or something.

There you should feel right at home...:snore:

You know what's really funny? A Cowboy fan posting 2.6 times a day on a Redskin board that there is no rivalry.

Yeah, about his sig...

There was no rivalry unless you were the 49ers or Packs? I didn't realize they had that big of a rivalry. I thought the Bears were the Packers main rival.

He's talking about Dallas-49ers? Dallas-Packs?

Some rivalry...

They left you guys in the dust.

You played them less than 10 each and played us 20 times and until '96 or '95 all of those games were good.

Archived