Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thoughts on Antonio Brown?

There is a reason Buffalo cut him. The guy has super speed but can't break tackles will fumble like that quite often and is no good in traffic. Hes as good as Morton for less money. But Shaun King is as good as Mark Brunnell for alot less money as well. Do you get my drift.

Brown, minus the fumble did play well. But, unfortunately he will and should be criticized for the fumble. He shows alot of wiggle and quickness and seems to catch the ball well. Morton is not a natural punt returner anyways, there is a big difference between the two. That being said, it would not hurt my feelings a bit if Morton isn't brought back next year. Brown deserves another shot.

Originally posted by bricucci

There is a reason Buffalo cut him. The guy has super speed but can't break tackles will fumble like that quite often and is no good in traffic. Hes as good as Morton for less money. But Shaun King is as good as Mark Brunnell for alot less money as well. Do you get my drift.

Brown fumbled 1 time in Buffalo :rolleyes:

I believe I remember reading on this board that Brown has 4.18 speed. If that is the case we should take a really hard look at Brown vs. Morton. For some reason I feel Morton will succeed on this team, but we may not be able to afford him. If that is the case Antonio Brown may be a vialble option.

Archived